+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

SINP_PK

Dec 27, 2011
Salam Everybody,

I would like to congrdulate people who have got thier visa's and wish best of luck to all those who are waiting on thier applications.

I have a question to all the senior member's of this forum it regarding the Arraged employment for SINP Skilled worker category. I have just met a consultant in Karachi who is charging and amount to provide this Job offer letter to meet the requirement for SINP, I would like to ask all the senior member, have they heard of any thing like that , is it possible ?

Look forward to hear from you guys soon on this.

Regards
SINP_PK

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
the amount of money u will gave to get the letter is better to keep that money in bank to show for the applicant. the benifit of job letter was to avoid ilets test and to show 10 000 dolor

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
hi to all members here.i want to know one thng frm u people.plz advise me i am going to apply under sinp family stream category ths month bt i applied 4 years bck undr skilled worker category in federal which is still pending.. so nw could u plz guide me do i need to mention my pending file in present sinp forms?and am i elegible to apply under sinp family stream as my file is pending in federal??i askd my consultant to withdraw my pending file bt we havent got any reply frm embassy.so nw cn i apply in sinp with ths situation?

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
hi to all members here.i want to know one thng frm u people.plz advise me i am going to apply under sinp family stream category ths month bt i applied 4 years bck undr skilled worker category in federal which is still pending.. so nw could u plz guide me do i need to mention my pending file in present sinp forms?and am i elegible to apply under sinp family stream as my file is pending in federal??i askd my consultant to withdraw my pending file bt we havent got any reply frm embassy.so nw cn i apply in sinp with ths situation?

Rehmanpk said:
Dear Friend,

It is near to Sindh Assembly Building on the corner.

Rehmanpk

zzarro

Nov 22, 2011
SLAM TO ALL
i was nominated under SINP in july ,but i hadnt send my application to CIC LONDON,
on my nomination letter it is stated that i will have to send my application to CIC LONDON,
but on cic.gc.ca they notify that all new applications should be sent to CIO NOVA SCOTIA OFFICE.
what should i do
thanks

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zzarro said:
SLAM TO ALL
i was nominated under SINP in july ,but i hadnt send my application to CIC LONDON,
on my nomination letter it is stated that i will have to send my application to CIC LONDON,
but on cic.gc.ca they notify that all new applications should be sent to CIO NOVA SCOTIA OFFICE.
what should i do
thanks
well if it is on ur nomination letter that u have to send document to CIC London then you need not to worry, u case will be handle from London, as far as cic website concern its for new nominee's & if they move ur file to other office they will inform you. You did according to instruction so i think u need not to worry

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
asad123 said:
well if it is on ur nomination letter that u have to send document to CIC London then you need not to worry, u case will be handle from London, as far as cic website concern its for new nominee's & if they move ur file to other office they will inform you. You did according to instruction so i think u need not to worry
I disagree with Asad because it is clearly mentioned in the CIC Website that all applications after that date should be sent to CIO Canada regardless of their date of nomination. It would be better if you contact SINP Program regarding this confusion or use any other reliable source. It may cause significant delay in your application because if they don't accept your application i.e. London Visa Office then they will return it after a couple of months to say the least.

Do your homework before submitting your application.

Regards,
Sultan

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
babrsultan said:
I disagree with Asad because it is clearly mentioned in the CIC Website that all applications after that date should be sent to CIO Canada regardless of their date of nomination. It would be better if you contact SINP Program regarding this confusion or use any other reliable source. It may cause significant delay in your application because if they don't accept your application i.e. London Visa Office then they will return it after a couple of months to say the least.

Regards,
Sultan

i am agree with asad, because if it is mentioned on nomination letter that u send ur file to London then send it to London , no worry, its happen before that, when many applicants sent their documents to Islamabad because it was mentioned on nomination letter that send it to Islamabad even on cic site it was clearly mentioned to send it London,,, So Islamabad office automatically transfer these cases to London.. so pls dont worry take it easy .. ur london office will transfer ur file to other office... and later they will inform u on ur online status....

atif_engr

Jul 28, 2011
hello qorax
i appeared in security interview on nov 21, 2011. but till then no news? can u pls tell me how much time after interview to receive ppr?or anything to worry about.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
zzarro said:
SLAM TO ALL
what should i do
thanks
i would call CIC to confirm....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
shan_e_haider said:
i am agree with asad, because if it is mentioned on nomination letter that u send ur file to London then send it to London , no worry, its happen before that, when many applicants sent their documents to Islamabad because it was mentioned on nomination letter that send it to Islamabad even on cic site it was clearly mentioned to send it London,,, So Islamabad office automatically transfer these cases to London.. so pls dont worry take it easy .. ur london office will transfer ur file to other office... and later they will inform u on ur online status....
it is mentioned on the nomination letter because nomination letter was issued in July and new CIC office was implemented effective dec 1/11... if he sends it to London and they will transfer it to NS then it will lenghten his process.....but i would double check with CHC where to send application for the safe side.....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
boozee said:
Yes u r able to apply under sinP, just mention your skilled worker application in the form as they have dis question"if u ever applied for canadian immi"...
dnt wory abt file withdrawl, if they didnt answer ur query... Go ahead and start ur sinp process :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
atif_engr said:
hello qorax
i appeared in security interview on nov 21, 2011. but till then no news? can u pls tell me how much time after interview to receive ppr?or anything to worry about.
Qorax doesnt check nomineee threads i guess...please post ur query in skiled wrker :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
babrsultan said:

Regards,
Sultan
Agreed!

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atif_engr said:
hello qorax
Dear Atif
When you did your meds? I had my interview on 15 Nov 2011. And med done in Jan 2011. And no reply.
May Allah help us all