+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any August AOR applicant?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hello,

My AOR is August 31. Any of my status has not changed after medical passed on Sep 12, where people after me has got their background status changed to "Not Applicable". Is anyone the same? Thanks.

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hello,

My AOR is August 31. Any of my status has not changed after medical passed on Sep 12, where people after me has got their background status changed to "Not Applicable". Is anyone the same? Thanks.
Don't be surprised if you are not getting any change of update another few weeks also.
Some times you will not get any update, they might send a direct passport request.

It differs for every profile, some will get a frequent update some will not even get a medical update for 2-3 months, directly get a passport request.

So at this moment dont be panic dont compare your profile with any one be patient you will definitely get the update soon.

Thanks

Reactions: Tomi2

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Don't be surprised if you are not getting any change of update another few weeks also.
Some times you will not get any update, they might send a direct passport request.

It differs for every profile, some will get a frequent update some will not even get a medical update for 2-3 months, directly get a passport request.

So at this moment dont be panic dont compare your profile with any one be patient you will definitely get the update soon.

Thanks
Thanks!!

Neethu iype

Feb 3, 2016
HI,
Here is my case
AOR date -29th Aug
And I have applied through a lawyer and she is not updating me any status and told me that its too early to give any update. I am very curious and really wanted to know whats going on with my application. I will have to wait some more days I guess to get any update.

Reactions: jman25

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
HI,
Here is my case
AOR date -29th Aug
And I have applied through a lawyer and she is not updating me any status and told me that its too early to give any update. I am very curious and really wanted to know whats going on with my application. I will have to wait some more days I guess to get any update.
Yes, I think so too. If you applied through an agency, they won't give you any update till they had an important update for sure.

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
HI,
Here is my case
AOR date -29th Aug
At the same time you will not get any update with in a month if you are lucky medical gets updated with in a month . else it takes 2-4 month.
You have to be patient

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
At the same time you will not get any update with in a month if you are lucky medical gets updated with in a month . else it takes 2-4 month.
You have to be patient
It's not necessary the case. Usually the physician will send the result to CIC within 1 to 2 weeks. Most of the physician are using electrical system now.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017