+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any applicant waiting for study permit who applied in Saudi Arabia

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
thanks :) .... mmm i added many things i wrote them a letter of explanation of about 3 pages, which i didnt in my first app, i provided them with personal financial assets document worth more than 30,000 CADs and more than 350000 CADs that of my father's who is sponsoring me in pakistan which i didnt show last time cuz i thought bank statement of Saudi Bank would be enough.and i don't get about the immigration status, dunno maybe its just bad luck or CIC gone bad ... dunno but i have written them a hearty feedback :p i hope they read it :p

That's horrible. Good luck for the US! What did you change from your first application to CIC and the second?

pker117

Aug 18, 2017
thanks :) .... mmm i added many things i wrote them a letter of explanation of about 3 pages, which i didnt in my first app, i provided them with personal financial assets document worth more than 30,000 CADs and more than 350000 CADs that of my father's who is sponsoring me in pakistan which i didnt show last time cuz i thought bank statement of Saudi Bank would be enough.and i don't get about the immigration status, dunno maybe its just bad luck or CIC gone bad ... dunno but i have written them a hearty feedback :p i hope they read it :p
If you showed more than 350,000 CAD, I don't know how they can refuse you because they dont think you dont have sufficient financial resources. Maybe you didn't add a letter of financial support from your father?

Also, what your immigration status in the KSA? Are you on a visit visa or a dependent under some family member?

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
i know but my agent is saying that they do like this when they don't want to ... of course i added my father's letter as well a letter from my father's company stating i will return as soon as my studies finish etc all of them attested by chamber etc... and i am dependent on my father's visa... but i dont think it had to do anything with that cuz i got my form checked by agents as well as my friend who is in canada and everything seemed to be in its place ... God knows what happened

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
i dont mean to worry you, my best wishes are with you hope you get a positive response from them soon and i think its no use worrying sometimes things happen for your own good :)

pker117

Aug 18, 2017
i dont mean to worry you, my best wishes are with you hope you get a positive response from them soon and i think its no use worrying sometimes things happen for your own good :)
I can only pray and make dua. The rest is up to God. This waiting is horrible! Classes start soon..

Aysha112

Jul 17, 2017
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.
I've read somewhere on this forum about a similar case with a student from Saudi who's a Sudanese citizen. The refused him at first but once he reapplied with the proper documents that he owns a property back home the approved him. He applied in Riyadh's office.

pker117

Aug 18, 2017
Alhamdulillah guys! I have recieved good news yesterday. I got my approval. I applied on July 3rd, 2017 and got my approval yesterday.

Thank you all for helping me with the wait. Also, don't worry guys. I fully understand the pain of waiting. Put your trust in Allah and the visa will come inshallah :) I pray all of you guys get the visa.

banoo

Aug 17, 2017
Alhamdulillah guys! I have recieved good news yesterday. I got my approval. I applied on July 3rd, 2017 and got my approval yesterday.

Thank you all for helping me with the wait. Also, don't worry guys. I fully understand the pain of waiting. Put your trust in Allah and the visa will come inshallah :) I pray all of you guys get the visa.

Mashaallah, Congratulations brother. I am so happy for you. I wish you all the best in your studying and future career.

Reactions: pker117

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
6 weeks 6 days still waiting. have already missed my transition week. Mailed riyadh embassy and they say normal processing time is 8-10 weeks :(