+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any applicant waiting for study permit who applied in Saudi Arabia

pker117

Aug 18, 2017
Can you please share your profile? What docs you submitted?
I just graduated from an international highschool (American curriculum). Graduated with a 3.73 GPA out of 4. I submitted my parents bankstatements from Saudi Arabia and my home country. Also submitted tax slips on properties in my home country. Submitted an employment letter from my father's company indicating benefits, salary, position,etc. Submitted iqama copies of my parents and myself. Submitted my transcript from highschool along with the school profile and leaving certificate. So basically, everything that is on the VFS checklist for a Study Permit and some additional docs.

Oh and I got admission into the Schulich School of Engineering, University of Calgary

Last edited:

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
I got my response today and they refused my visa stating the same things as they did before now am gonna apply for america... I wish all the best to all of you hope you all get it.
thank you Muneer
I have just emailed them. I hope we get helpful response. thanks

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
my agent talked with my university's immigration coordinators and they said that CIC is refusing many visas and they advised to get refunds ... and i was foolish enough to take the risk of applying again :/

banoo

Aug 17, 2017
my agent talked with my university's immigration coordinators and they said that CIC is refusing many visas and they advised to get refunds ... and i was foolish enough to take the risk of applying again :/
I am really sorry, I wish you all the best. what are the reasons that they have told you about ?

pker117

Aug 18, 2017
I got my response today and they refused my visa stating the same things as they did before now am gonna apply for america... I wish all the best to all of you hope you all get it.
That's horrible. Good luck for the US! What did you change from your first application to CIC and the second?