+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Processing Time for TRV

mhannou2

Sep 15, 2017
I have applied online for TRV from Lebanon on August 16 and provided my biometrics. My application has passed the normal processing time of 26 days published on the website and still the details of my application say application in progress. The visa office in Lebanon said online applications are processed by Ankara visa office. I have already my valid study permit and need only my visa to re-enter Canada.
Any one experiencing a delay as well?

Ameena.Ahmad

Sep 23, 2017
Egypt
Hello Mhannou2...

I am experiencing the same situation..I have applied online for TRV on 26/08/2017 and provided my biometrics at VAC-Cairo office on the 28th...till today my biometric status is not updated..I have sent IRCC and Cairo office inquires about the time processing and who is handling my application..Cairo office responded that its Ankara visa office who handles online application.

The problem now that i have cancelled my hotel bookings i included with my application and dont know whether to send them this change or not..I was planning to travel 26th of September...its now 31 days since i applied online...

Any advice...?