+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

N

Nenan

SARM90 said:
hi nenan ... congratulations and enjoy your life with your spouse ;D.... i have one question: since when they start processing your application ?
my E case changed in process since 4 months ago, they send us email for permanent resident fee since 2 months, we have no any problem in my file,they didnt ask for any new document since we apply in 29 April 2011 just the fee of permanent resident, we get approved in 30 May 2011,,,,the file reach Damascus visa affice in 4 june 2011,no interview.
we dont email them much enquiring ,I send them only 2 email since we apply and I did my 2nd medical without asking me to do.
where is the problem ? what did we do make it delay all this time?

N

Nenan

msaidalii65 said:
Congraulation and best wishes and inshallah you and your spouse be in canada very soon.

Question: Why it took you this so long time ? Was something missing or any mistakes in your file ?

Anyhow cheer up . it's over now
nothing missing at all,nothing wrong in my file.

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Nenan said:
my E case changed in process since 4 months ago, they send us email for permanent resident fee since 2 months, we have no any problem in my file,they didnt ask for any new document since we apply in 29 April 2011 just the fee of permanent resident, we get approved in 30 May 2011,,,,the file reach Damascus visa affice in 4 june 2011,no interview.
we dont email them much enquiring ,I send them only 2 email since we apply and I did my 2nd medical without asking me to do.
where is the problem ? what did we do make it delay all this time?
Thank you for sharing your information and Congratulation again, now you can think about the future, wish you the best. well you didn't pay the PR from the beginning that make it last longer at least the last 2 months, also they may consider your financial or relationship good enough. I don't know but it could be one of the reason. But the important thing now enjoy the life with your spouse and look for the future.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
I got the golden Email on the sunday....my file reach damascus visa since june 2011...21 months processing time :) too long tough time.
Mabroooook Nenan!!! i thought you already got it since you were not active in the forum, but alhamdullah we heard back from you with a very nice news...Wish you all the best,,, pray for us!

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salhadin1 said:
Congrats brother!

Now me mohammed, I.kat, msaildalii, roro, soso, and SARM are so close!!!! InhshAllah within the week we get the golden emails too!

Inshallah ya rab!!! we are tired of this process, everyday we say let's hope for the next month, but nothing! it's gonna be 16 months for stage 2 for me...inshallah khair, can't do anything

azad85

Jul 8, 2012
good news for me guys

just got email sayin my wife should redo her medical

just got couple question anyone

My Wife will go to jordan for her medical

I need

1)IMM 1017EFC from the doctor

2)fresh police clearance

at what embassy will i send this too

can she take it with her to jordan embassy

rtf57

Star Member
Jan 2, 2013
good news for me guys

I need

2)fresh police clearance

She Can I Went And Submitted By Hand please Tell Me How Long Time from Her Application change To In Process

kurd21

Oct 24, 2012
azad85 said:
good news for me guys

I need

2)fresh police clearance

hey azad, make sure your wife prints that email with the requested documents, with that email printed she can enter the embassy and have her served faster, and on all ur documents that are sent or given in person, make sure you write the file number, that is very important.

azad85

Jul 8, 2012
rtf57 said:
She Can I Went And Submitted By Hand please Tell Me How Long Time from Her Application change To In Process
from the day they recieve the requested document from what i heard it going to take another 4 to 6 week befor they make a decision

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
azad85 said:
from the day they recieve the requested document from what i heard it going to take another 4 to 6 week befor they make a decision
hi azad
I would like to ask you . As you said your application recived befor 16 month ago thats mean your file transfer to.demascus first
My questions is
1-when did your ecase chang to in process
2-how many emails did the empassy send you since your status chang to in process
3- you said it took 4-6 weeks what did you mean by this time
Im sorry i ask you many qeustions but i wish you can answer me if you have time
Thanx azad . And good luck

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Hi guys!

So we received the passport back from DHL on Tuesday March 5th. It took a long time but you can't do much. The visa is stamped in the passport and they sent back our wedding pictures and also two pieces of papers that have to do with PR information for when he lands.

We booked on Turkish airlines cause its direct from Istanbul to Toronto.

If you guys ever have any questions you can always direct message me that way ill get notified in my email address to check the website. I not always check the forum but I'll try to :)
Best of luck everyone and I will be looking forward to hear from Mohammed and Khalid for their visa's because you guys have waited for a long time!

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
feverdreams said:
Hi guys!

So we received the passport back from DHL on Tuesday March 5th. It took a long time but you can't do much. The visa is stamped in the passport and they sent back our wedding pictures and also two pieces of papers that have to do with PR information for when he lands.

We booked on Turkish airlines cause its direct from Istanbul to Toronto.

If you guys ever have any questions you can always direct message me that way ill get notified in my email address to check the website. I not always check the forum but I'll try to :)
Best of luck everyone and I will be looking forward to hear from Mohammed and Khalid for their visa's because you guys have waited for a long time!

Congraulation Feverdream and best wishes to you and to your spouse and welcome to Canada.

azad85

Jul 8, 2012
roro2012 said:
hi azad
I would like to ask you . As you said your application recived befor 16 month ago thats mean your file transfer to.demascus first
My questions is
1-when did your ecase chang to in process
2-how many emails did the empassy send you since your status chang to in process
3- you said it took 4-6 weeks what did you mean by this time
Im sorry i ask you many qeustions but i wish you can answer me if you have time
Thanx azad . And good luck

1)ecase chang to in process Jan 23,2013
2)March 5 one email stating to redo the medical
3)My lawyer said from the day they get all the required forms it would take approximately 4 to 6 weeks to get the visa

From: re-amman.immigration@international.gc.ca [mailto:re-amman.immigration@international.gc.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:08 AM
To: name
Subject: Name

Visa Section Services de visas

P. O. Box 815403 B. P. 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan Amman 11180 Jordanie

www.jordan.gc.ca

Dear Name

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. Please return this letter with the requested documents:

- Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 x1 on your behalf in Canada. Please ensure that the original receipt is forwarded to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga and NOT to this office.

-Original updated Police certificate from Iraq for yourself

-NOA for 2011 for your sponsor

-Undergo the medical instruction (it was already sent to your email)

Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within 30 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.
Your file is being processed in Jordan. No representations, faxes, telephone calls or correspondence can or will be answered by other Canadian Embassies; all enquires must be sent directly to the visa office in Jordan. Do NOT send your documents to any other visa office.

Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
azad85 said:
1)ecase chang to in process Jan 23,2013
2)March 5 one email stating to redo the medical
3)My lawyer said from the day they get all the required forms it would take approximately 4 to 6 weeks to get the visa

From: re-amman.immigration @ international.gc.ca [mailto:re-amman.immigration @ international.gc.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:08 AM
To: name
Subject: Name

Visa Section Services de visas

P. O. Box 815403 B. P. 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan Amman 11180 Jordanie

www.jordan.gc.ca

Dear Name

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. Please return this letter with the requested documents:

- Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 x1 on your behalf in Canada. Please ensure that the original receipt is forwarded to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga and NOT to this office.

-Original updated Police certificate from Iraq for yourself

-NOA for 2011 for your sponsor

-Undergo the medical instruction (it was already sent to your email)

Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within 30 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.
Your file is being processed in Jordan. No representations, faxes, telephone calls or correspondence can or will be answered by other Canadian Embassies; all enquires must be sent directly to the visa office in Jordan. Do NOT send your documents to any other visa office.

Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us
thanx azad inshaallah you will get the visa very soon.thanx for your answer