+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Boss Mala said:
Hi
My husband got refusal letter on June 11.
Cuz his first marriage divorce wasn't valid so it question about my
Current marriage. So they said its not valid and relationship not genuine .
Even tho we living together last 5 years and we have a baby girl 9 month old.
I've to mention this is inland sponsorship.

So if anybody can tell me, if I appeal which will be ask for judicial review. If they denied to
Do the judicial review do I have any second option to do re appeal?
Or they will dismiss my application ?

i dont know about what mickeymike said. but if you can make your husband's divorce validated, then again you have to marry again to make your current marriage be validated. then, when you go for a hearing you can explain why your husband's divorce was not valid & you can explain what happened & you can submit those documents to the IAD before the hearing. but i dont know why your husband couldn't make his divorce valid. so, i you can put a personal msg to me & explain what happened, then i may help you. good luck...
some people who knows more about these kind of situations, may help you.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
mikeymyke is right you can not appeal if you applied inland..

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
HAMADA_EGYPT said:
HI EVERYBODY I JUST WANNA LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT MY WIFE GOT HER REFUSAL LETTER
I HOPE EVERYBODY GETS HIS OR HERS TOO
Hi hamada
what was the refusal reason please?if you dont mind of course:)
thank you in advance

M

mikeymyke

he is 22 yrs younger than sponsor and he is muslim but his wife christian

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Hi everyone :D I am just waiting for the blue book. I contacted the IAD in Vancouver and they said it will be mailed out on the 05th of July. I am supposed to go to visit my lawyer after I receive this blue book, mull it over and my lawyer said he wants to request an ADR. Hopefully we will be granted an ADR..... I wonder how long it will be to receive a hearing date, and if successful with the appeal, how long to wait for hubby's visa? Would it be fast tracked hopefully? Regular applications for sponsorship through Havana visa office are going through quickly these days all within a few months to visa in hand now. Wow!

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
@ mikeymyke that was the same reason my husband got reveused...we are appealing..

M

mikeymyke

I'm really sorry to hear that Mrs. selim, did you order the CAIPS notes as to why SPECIFICALLY, you were refused?

A lot of the time, they refuse not because you're older, or he is a different religious background, but because during the interview, the applicant would give answers that don't match up to what is on the questionaire, or gets the dates mixed up (saying you were engaged on June 2, 2008, but it was actually August 2, 2008), you or his parents not showing up for the wedding, quick engagement/wedding, family members living in Canada, etc.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
mikeymyke said:
he is 22 yrs younger than sponsor and he is muslim but his wife christian
okay 22 years younger,i do get that,but being a Muslim and the wife is a christian,this thing i really can't understand,i know many many people from morocco who were married to Christians Canadian women,,,and they all got approved,,,i never heard someone from morocco has been denied for something like that,,,i mean everyone knows that a Muslim guy is allowed to marry a christian or a Jewish woman,,,the age gap,yes i do see that being a reason for them,but the religious thing shouldn't,unless she is following other religion other than Christianity or Jewish

M

mikeymyke

gladiateur19 said:
okay 22 years younger,i do get that,but being a Muslim and the wife is a christian,this thing i really can't understand,i know many many people from morocco who were married to Christians Canadian women,,,and they all got approved,,,i never heard someone from morocco has been denied for something like that,,,i mean everyone knows that a Muslim guy is allowed to marry a christian or a Jewish woman,,,the age gap,yes i do see that being a reason for them,but the religious thing shouldn't,unless she is following other religion other than Christianity or Jewish
Yes it's kinda unfair, but who knows, maybe they had some other red flags. Maybe during the interview, the applicant did poorly.

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
gladiateur19 said:
Hi hamada
what was the refusal reason please?if you dont mind of course:)
thank you in advance
YEAH AS MRS SELIM SAID CUZ IM YOUNGER AND MY WIFE IS OLDER AND SHE IS CHRISTIAN AND IM A MUSLIM

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
mikeymyke said:
Yes it's kinda unfair, but who knows, maybe they had some other red flags. Maybe during the interview, the applicant did poorly.
NO MIKE
WE DONT HAVE ANY OTHER FLAGS OTHER THAN AGE AND RELIGION DIFFERENCE
AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING POORLY BUT THE INTERVIEWER WAS A CLEAR RACIST WHO DISCRIMINATED ME AND OTHERS TOO
AND WE GONNA MENTION THIS DURING OUR APPEAL

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
No we did not order CAIPS notes yet still waiting for letter from cic...and my husband said that the officer give him not a change to talk at all..he was racist from beginning..

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Mrs Selim said:
No we did not order CAIPS notes yet still waiting for letter from cic...and my husband said that the officer give him not a change to talk at all..he was racist from beginning..
so the guy who denied you, was the same one that hamda had interview with??i heard allot about that old guy there in Egypt VO...that's not fair

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
He denied allmost all of us on this forum..but we are appealing this..