+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
In ADR will they call me too for interveiw ? Or its only my wife the sponser ?

mr chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
That's what they said a
Hi Miss Alice... how are you how is your health. hope you are fine and good by health. recently i got in touch with your hubby on fb and i saw he share some snaps about the chat history. wish to know about that if we make prints of our chat history since first day to present. the simple chat prints are good to use or we need to make it notarized or need to make some thing to prove it,s real and accurate...
thanks
M.Waheed

Reactions: Alicee

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
Can you share some of the questions that were asked? Most based on denial? Are you still waiting for hubby to get here?
Yes, we have more waiting to do as the police certificate took a long time to obtain and was only submitted on Friday. They can ask any questions they want, not necessarily only the ones that are related to the denial. I only had one question that was remotely related to the denial, my denial reasons were STUPID and I this even the immigration officer realized that. But he did go through all the relationship from beginning to end, how we met, how the relationship developed, whether our parents are involved and how they reacted to the relationship, what our plans for the future are! My ADR was short, 25 minutes, but I also had a ton of evidence!

Reactions: Jamaicanwife

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
I am living in Brazil with my husband and waiting for my ADR or HERING, I have already sent some documents to prove my marriage, which documents are most important for me to send to immigration?
Can I ask why you sent some documents? All supporting documents are supposed to be sent at once as a file and there is a certain way that this file needs to be arranged. They do not like when the documents are not prepared/arranged correctly for ADR! In regards to what documents to send in, I suggest to send all proof from the date of refusal, photographs, trips, phone calls, chat records, letters, etc. In your case, if you are actually living with your husband, pictures with his family would be great as well as supporting letter from his and your family members.

Reactions: Ana Paula

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yes, we have more waiting to do as the police certificate took a long time to obtain and was only submitted on Friday. They can ask any questions they want, not necessarily only the ones that are related to the denial. I only had one question that was remotely related to the denial, my denial reasons were STUPID and I this even the immigration officer realized that. But he did go through all the relationship from beginning to end, how we met, how the relationship developed, whether our parents are involved and how they reacted to the relationship, what our plans for the future are! My ADR was short, 25 minutes, but I also had a ton of evidence!
Do you care to share your reasoning for denial and what proof you sent?

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
Do you care to share your reasoning for denial and what proof you sent?
I think the reason for denial is the same for everyone "marriage not genuine". Our red flags were a previous marriage to a Canadian (more than 10 years ago), no process was initiated and that my husband did not know much about me which is nonsense as we know each other for almost 10 years).
About the proof, we have sent things dating back to the date of denial which included phone call records, emails, letters, photographs, supporting letters from both his and my parents and some supporting letters of mutual friends back in his country, money I have sent to his phone, so we can communicate. I also wrote a letter about our relationship starting all the way at the day we met for the first time, my husband wrote the same kind of letter. Also my trips as well as the passport pages with all the stamps. The major thing is constant communication, on a daily basis, they want to see that! Hope this helps!

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I think the reason for denial is the same for everyone "marriage not genuine". Our red flags were a previous marriage to a Canadian (more than 10 years ago), no process was initiated and that my husband did not know much about me which is nonsense as we know each other for almost 10 years).
About the proof, we have sent things dating back to the date of denial which included phone call records, emails, letters, photographs, supporting letters from both his and my parents and some supporting letters of mutual friends back in his country, money I have sent to his phone, so we can communicate. I also wrote a letter about our relationship starting all the way at the day we met for the first time, my husband wrote the same kind of letter. Also my trips as well as the passport pages with all the stamps. The major thing is constant communication, on a daily basis, they want to see that! Hope this helps!
I have submitted the same proof...and our interview officer basically said the same when I know some of what she asked my husband definitely knew. I too was married before....I feel very confident that I will win this appeal. We will then re-do PPC and await them to request it. Other than police check, what else was required in the way of paper work? I’d like to get a jump start on this and have hubby here ASAP...

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
I have submitted the same proof...and our interview officer basically said the same when I know some of what she asked my husband definitely knew. I too was married before....I feel very confident that I will win this appeal. We will then re-do PPC and await them to request it. Other than police check, what else was required in the way of paper work? I’d like to get a jump start on this and have hubby here ASAP...
All you will need after the appeal is successful is the police clearance, new medical if it has been over a year since the last one and 2 updated forms (IMM5669 & IMM5406). And then some more waiting...

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
hello guys,
My wife win ADR on end of September and middle of October we got the letter that our appeal allowed by email and by post as well. My questions are-
a) Now is there anything to do from our side? like we have to submit this letter to appellate division or cic for farther processing? or they will automatically email us for medical,updated forms and police clearance?
b) how long does it take generally to get that the medical request after getting letter of win ADR?
we will glad if anyone can give the information.

Thanks

Reactions: Alicee

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
hello guys,
My wife win ADR on end of September and middle of October we got the letter that our appeal allowed by email and by post as well. My questions are-
a) Now is there anything to do from our side? like we have to submit this letter to appellate division or cic for farther processing? or they will automatically email us for medical,updated forms and police clearance?
b) how long does it take generally to get that the medical request after getting letter of win ADR?
we will glad if anyone can give the information.

Thanks
You do not need to do anything. Next step is when they contact you for updated forms, police clearance and medical (if it has been over a year since last one). The wait for the request for the updated forms is usually about a month or so after you received an official letter but sometimes takes longer.

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
All you will need after the appeal is successful is the police clearance, new medical if it has been over a year since the last one and 2 updated forms (IMM5669 & IMM5406). And then some more waiting...
Did you have to send the Police check and forms via mail or were you able to upload them to your file? Wondering if I should get hubby to do this and send me a copy so when requested I have it (once appeal is approved of course

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
Did you have to send the Police check and forms via mail or were you able to upload them to your file? Wondering if I should get hubby to do this and send me a copy so when requested I have it (once appeal is approved of course
From what I know everyone sends it in by e-mail. I sent the updated forms by e-mail directly to the country where my husband lives and he had to hand deliver the police record to them in person as in Cuba they only accept the original.
I think majority of people e-mail all forms to Ottawa, in my case it was something completely different but there were the instructions I received from immigration.
I guess you have to wait for the instructions they sent you!
P.S. In regards to updated forms make sure that the information is the same as in the original unless something changed (refer to your blue book) and once you win your ADR and get a letter confirming your win, don't wait and request the police record right away. We waited and then ended up waiting a long time to receive it but could have submitted earlier if we had in on our hands.

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Update form give you one month to produce and send them before due date from the email dated send to you, form we send through ircc Web for originAL documents request send to vo in one package pic police clerance