+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
But since its my second appeal will they grant us ADR this time ? in first appeal it went thro full hearing and it took 2 years for us to win it now again wait for 2 years ? Its not fair
It's hard to say whether you'll get ADR or not, did you have a strong case the first time you appealed and won? If you did, all of that is already in your file, so maybe they'll give you ADR. I honestly don't know why you had to wait two years to win an appeal, most people wait one year from the date they send off the appeal letter to winning the appeal. Your situation seems extremely unfair. You shouldn't even have gotten refused the second time in the first place (unless they had a different reason, which doesn't sound like they did). I want to say you'll not be waiting two years for another hearing though, you mentioned you already got the blue book, so possibly another six months at the most, but your case seems peculiar so I could be wrong.

I agree with what everyone else is saying though, you need a second opinion on your case, and maybe talking to the Immigration office of your local MP would help. I don't know where you live, but I'm guessing you or your significant other live in Canada, so maybe you can get them to e-mail or phone the MP in the city they live in and they'll connect you to the Immigration division of their office and you can explain what's going on a lot better than any of us, and possibly better than your lawyer. What they usually do is they phone CIC and ask for information on your file so they can at least give you some useful information. Unfortunately since you are going through the appeal stage again the MP's office will tell you they can't take any action until your appeal is over, but at least you'll have a better understanding of why this is happening to you or if it's even legal.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Thank you so much. I must admit there were times when I thought this day would never come. Now the real journey begins. Unfortunately my Mother did not live long enough to celebrate with us as she passed away June 2,2017. At least my husband will be here hopefully for the celebration of her life Aug 26. I spent the day clearing out dresser draws for his clothes and looking for reasonable priced flights. Finally my procrastination has caught up with me lol. Never realized how much dust has accumulated
I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious mother. Mine is not doing well either. My husband got to see her on cam but not in life.

Reactions: Galano1213

Appeal2017

Aug 20, 2017
SALAM....I hope u all are fine.I want ur opinion please.I appealed in Feb 2016 then received blue book in june 2016 with letter in which they were asking evidence that we sent few days ago.My lawyer wanted strong evidence so she took time and finally we submitted (Evidence:Out of country visit with partner, Money Receipts etc)plz guide me when i will get date of date now please ???

Reactions: Alicee

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
SALAM....I hope u all are fine.I want ur opinion please.I appealed in Feb 2016 then received blue book in june 2016 with letter in which they were asking evidence that we sent few days ago.My lawyer wanted strong evidence so she took time and finally we submitted (Evidence:Out of country visit with partner, Money Receipts etc)plz guide me when i will get date of date now please ???
In depends on which immigration office your file is with in Canada A general time for an ADR is approximately 8 months to 1 year and a full hearing is 1-2 years. So you are most likely looking at least next year if you are lucky enough to get an ADR.

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Hello guys
I need help from everyone ASAP. .
Now I have received my update form,regarding my dependant my daughter she is single when we apply 2014 now married.and I need to update form for medical police clearance passport copy

Question
Do I still need her as dependant ?
Or can we remove her will it affect my vapplication?
Or just send all requirements send to us?
Thank you in advance

Reactions: tamyeh

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hello guys
I need help from everyone ASAP. .
Now I have received my update form,regarding my dependant my daughter she is single when we apply 2014 now married.and I need to update form for medical police clearance passport copy

Question
Do I still need her as dependant ?
Or can we remove her will it affect my vapplication?
Or just send all requirements send to us?
Thank you in advance
I believe she's no longer a dependant, especially if she's over 19.

" A child who depends on their parent for financial and other support. A son or daughter is considered a dependant of their parent when the child is:
  • under 19 years old, and does not have a spouse or partner, or
  • 19 years old and over, and has depended largely on the parent’s financial support since before the age of 19 because of a physical or mental condition."
That is CIC's current definition of dependants, it used to be 22 and under back in 2014.

Reactions: VG73

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Idk when i called him he said that
The only way he would know is if he was contacted by the IAD or if he contacted them and somehow got information. Are you sure you can't get your wife to contact a local MP here in Canada and have them call for additional information?

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Hi imael .
Yes we have apply year 2014 thank you for your reply I appreciate a lot

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
I believe she's no longer a dependant, especially if she's over 19.

" A child who depends on their parent for financial and other support. A son or daughter is considered a dependant of their parent when the child is:
  • under 19 years old, and does not have a spouse or partner, or
  • 19 years old and over, and has depended largely on the parent’s financial support since before the age of 19 because of a physical or mental condition."
That is CIC's current definition of dependants, it used to be 22 and under back in 2014.

Thank you Tamyeh

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
The only way he would know is if he was contacted by the IAD or if he contacted them and somehow got information. Are you sure you can't get your wife to contact a local MP here in Canada and have them call for additional information?
She took appointment with the MP... next week shes going to meet her

Reactions: MaryL and tamyeh