App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Wa Alikum Aslaam waqar you are all right but in attachment I have received refusal letter how is it possible
what refusals points are mentioned on letter?
what is current online status of your application?
what is status showing on gerry vfs?

sam1981

Apr 22, 2013
Hello Everyone. just need some guidance

I am planning to apply for my mother's visit visa from canada. I need to ask some questions like;
1. Is it possible to use my wife's bank account as a source of funding as she does have some savings in that account.
2. Can we use a bank letter to show the funds or a bank statement is a better option and if statement is a better option then how long the statement should be.
3. My wife is pregnant so do you think this will be a good point to use for the visit?

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
Yes almost the same situation.... applied in july.... i think we just need to be patient, and let it happen when its time for it... i even e-mailed the embassy, but no reply. Paper application.
do you have any update brother?

Fatima101

Sep 28, 2017
Hi,
Ive applied online with my family on 19th may 17 and submitted my biometric on 13 june 17. My application is still under process.Enquired Abudhabi embassy alot of time through emails, last email i got “ they want my biometric id because they are still waiting for my biometric results” on the same day i went to karachi VAC and confirmed my biometric submissions.Ive provided them my biometric id and tracking number. Now I am waiting for my application status update.I really dont know whats going on.
Kindly update me the steps now i should take
Thanks

Raja83

Sep 28, 2017
Hi i applied for visit visa online in february 2017 its almost 8 months now recently i got a msg that abudehbi visa office completed investigation on my application and send it to homeoffice

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
i applied and got USA visa on the same day. I am unable to understand that what the canadian searching out?
Yes, i got UK's visa within a week, ..... not sure what is all the background checks about, if it is to check criminal record with every country where a Pakistani has lived for more than 6 months.... then that too should not take more than lets say 20 or 30 days..... the only hazard could be our own Pakistani criminal record check with our police.... maybe they are not efficient enough to reply quick.... what else could it be ???

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Got refusal today refusal reason is just ( purpose of visit) mu purpose was to visit on new year i dont knw what to do should i reaply aur apeal plz help me

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Hi guys,

for supervisa application, is it better to write purpose of travel to attend delivery of daughter's baby to speed up process, even though the visit will be months after the delivery?

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Anyone explain how to get GCMS notes? since i am in Pakistan & the site says you must be CA resident to obtain it.
what refusals points are mentioned on letter?
what is current online status of your application?
what is status showing on gerry vfs?
Today i got refusal n reason ia just purpose of visit plz tell me what shoukd i do.now my purpose was to visit on new year