Alberta identification card requirments

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Could you please let me know how could i get the ID , I will move to Alberta , I have PR and a bank account but regarding residency we are renting a condominium from a long term renting company and we don't pay for any bills , so we have no bills in our name ! the problem is that the website states that you need to provide a statement or a bill

does anybody have any idea what to do ?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even mobile phone fees are included in the rent? With unlimited data?

Could you please let me know how could i get the ID , I will move to Alberta , I have PR and a bank account but regarding residency we are renting a condominium from a long term renting company and we don't pay for any bills , so we have no bills in our name ! the problem is that the website states that you need to provide a statement or a bill

does anybody have any idea what to do ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It must be done after you arrive, You can bring a copy of your lease. If you want a mobile phone, internet or cable in your apartment you will receive a bill for that. You may be able to show your registered account through the telecommunication company's app or the paperwork when you signed up for the services if you have not received a bill yet. Best to have a lease plus a bill though.

Last edited:

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Free mobile with your apartment in Canada would be nice! Haha unlimited data on a phone for a reasonable price would also be nice. We can always hope and dream. Must be a shock for people who move here and are used to inexpensive plans with unlimited or large amounts of data. The US carriers did try to get people to give up their unlimited plans when they changed phones once streaming became popular not sure if unlimited is still the norm in the US.