May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I received a verification call from AINP on friday, sept. 18th. I have a concern though: I applied in SRS Engineering occupation category. When I submitted my application to AINP in Sept 2014 my title was Electrical EIT NOC 2133. However, in the last one year my title was changed to EIT, Instrumentation and Controls NOC 2133.

When the officer called me last friday I told her what my current title was i.e. EIT, Inst & Control. She asked me contact details of my HR and supervisor and verified my mailing address. I believe since my NOC is same it won't be problem right even if my title has been changed? As Engineering occupation category is NOC based. Please advise seniors, your help is much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
pkumthek said:
Hi Seniors,

I received a verification call from AINP on friday, sept. 18th. I have a concern though: I applied in SRS Engineering occupation category. When I submitted my application to AINP in Sept 2014 my title was Electrical EIT NOC 2133. However, in the last one year my title was changed to EIT, Instrumentation and Controls NOC 2133.

When the officer called me last friday I told her what my current title was i.e. EIT, Inst & Control. She asked me contact details of my HR and supervisor and verified my mailing address. I believe since my NOC is same it won't be problem right even if my title has been changed? As Engineering occupation category is NOC based. Please advise seniors, your help is much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.
Yes, it is NOC based and not based on title as long as you are performing the required job duties of NOC 2133.

Dont

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Rafzy my duties are still in alignment with NOC 2133. Thank you for the reply.

canadian_student

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
any good news from AINP after receiving verification call ?????

today,i also received the call from AINP and lady asked me the same questions that she did to you. please let me know if you have any update.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canadian student,

I received my nomination last friday :) You should get yours pretty soon within next 10 days. Best of luck for the rest of your process :)

Ff9 best

Sep 26, 2017
Hi

I applied for AINP under strategic stream 2 weeks ago. Does everyone receive a call from the officer to verify.
If then what questions can they ask me and to what details can they ask about job duties?