+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agent said not to update the application for Visa, what to do?

serpent94

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Long story short, Agent forgot to mention us visa denial, I told lets update they said better not too, and in case of refusal they will file a appeal. What can I even do now?

penguin123

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Long story short, Agent forgot to mention us visa denial, I told lets update they said better not too, and in case of refusal they will file a appeal. What can I even do now?
It's more likely that your application would ve rejected because of that.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You can't appeal that. You will be refused and possibly given a 5 year ban for misrepresentation.

You need to update IRCC now.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to correct this error immediately and fire your agent. It's pretty much guaranteed your application is going to be refused and you are also risking a 5 year ban for misrepresentation. If you end up being refused and/or banned - there will be nothing to appeal because you will have been correctly refused/banned.

Again, correct this error immediately (even if you have to withdraw your application).

Your agent is an idiot.

serpent94

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
You need to correct this error immediately and fire your agent. It's pretty much guaranteed your application is going to be refused and you are also risking a 5 year ban for misrepresentation. If you end up being refused and/or banned - there will be nothing to appeal because you will have been correctly refused/banned.

Again, correct this error immediately (even if you have to withdraw your application).

Your agent is an idiot.
Help me asap as how to withdraw, its a paper application from India and I have nothing other than the tracking number from the Bill

serpent94

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Can someone please help me ASAP?

My agent was saying if we update, they will surely deny as we are throwing tantrums at them by updating

serpent94

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Also as per the website you can only update for the below.
you wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as
  • births,
  • deaths,
  • marriages,
  • divorces,
  • adoptions,
  • changes in address,
  • changes in employment,
  • acquisition of a new educational credential or
  • results of an approved language test;

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Can someone please help me ASAP?

My agent was saying if we update, they will surely deny as we are throwing tantrums at them by updating
FIRE YOUR AGENT.

IRCC will definitely deny you and possibly ban you if you don't update your app.