+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the PR visa?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi, guys, I need ur help, I'm confused. is there someone in Canada used this address to send the passport to CPC-O -PR 365 Laurier Ave. west Ottawa ON K1A 1L1?
· If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.: (also private ups, fedex, etc)

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Reactions: lossada

Dark Vader

Apr 8, 2017
I am also in U.s and sent it on last Monday 06/26, but nothing yet, have you received yours?
Hey,
After how long did you get your Passport back? Can you share your timeline please?
Also, what was your Visa Office
I am from US and have sent to Ottawa.

Mar 25, 2017
The Canadian High Commission in Singapore received my passport on 07 August 2017 and I still haven't got any response from them. Any idea how long it might take? I have a foreign trip planned for the middle of this month. :(

TKGSTK

Jun 5, 2017
Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Doc's Request.
24-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-03-2017
Med's Request
06/07/2017
Med's Done....
10/07/2017
Passport Req..
14/08/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/08/2017
LANDED..........
22/09/2017
The Canadian High Commission in Singapore received my passport on 07 August 2017 and I still haven't got any response from them. Any idea how long it might take? I have a foreign trip planned for the middle of this month. :(
Me too, I send 15 August until today 3weeks already not any mail from VFS yet, OMG they take time to long for stamp Visa , my son have to go school but only waiting them working...

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi, Since I live in UK, I was asked to submit my passport in London VFS office. So does that mean that the London VO will now handle my case? It was initially handled by Ottawa till i got my PPR email. Also, is there a way of knowing tentative timelines that each VO takes?

Kindly help.

Dannikh

Aug 15, 2017
HI, guys, I have a received an update in my account about my status, but I don't have any action from passport tracking, anyone has the same situation like me?

Mar 25, 2017
Me too, I send 15 August until today 3weeks already not any mail from VFS yet, OMG they take time to long for stamp Visa , my son have to go school but only waiting them working...
They have not updated my account in the CIC website yet. Do you think its unusual?

Dannikh

Aug 15, 2017
They have not updated my CIC account yet? Its been a month I received the email to send my passport. Any suggestions on what I should do?
Hi, you can send an email to cic, to ask about it. CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
I have an another problem right now, I have a received an error 502 bad gatways. could you plz check ur account and tell me about; do you have a problem like me or not, thanks a lot.

El-toms

May 28, 2017
Hey :)
What are the documents to provide along with the passport ? is there any forms or applications to fill ?
There is a some form to fill, asking about the height, and the code of the eyes color. Can someone please tell me what codes are used to describe the color of the eyes ?
I was shocked to hear it takes time before they return the Passport stamped, i already resigned from work when i got the letter :(

Oct 30, 2014
My friend got PPR and she sent her passport to CIC on July 24, 2017 and it reached CIC on July 25.

As of Yesterday (Aug 21) her application online changed to approved and her passport mailed out. It was delivered this morning so it took 28 days from they received it until they sent it back

You friend's application was with London office ?

Mar 25, 2017
Hi, you can send an email to cic, to ask about it. CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
I have an another problem right now, I have a received an error 502 bad gatways. could you plz check ur account and tell me about; do you have a problem like me or not, thanks a lot.
Thanks. Have already done that. Tried calling the High Commission in Singapore but they dont respond to phone calls. Checked my CIC profile, still not updated and fortunately I dont get the 502 error.