+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Stouffville College, Toronto

k786

Nov 21, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ramzero
I got a reply to the registration. I have to fill out and scan the application form and email it along with other documents. I want to know who can i use as my reference? I have already filled out a teachers name but who can i use as the second person? Can i use a family member...my parents?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
k786 said:
@ ramzero
I got a reply to the registration. I have to fill out and scan the application form and email it along with other documents. I want to know who can i use as my reference? I have already filled out a teachers name but who can i use as the second person? Can i use a family member...my parents?
Reference for what reason you have it fill ?

send me the documents they send you at my email id . . I am sending you an email kindly, check your inbox.

Zainuddin1989

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
I am based in Ireland n currently applying for canadian student visa

One of relatives or say well known person lives in america he has agreed to sponcor me so how will be his sponsorship letter? Can he write i am his nephew or something.. Can he say he is first cousin or second of my mother?

Please let me know how can i show our relationship with him? Please reply thanks

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Zainuddin1989 said:
I am based in Ireland n currently applying for canadian student visa

One of relatives or say well known person lives in america he has agreed to sponcor me so how will be his sponsorship letter? Can he write i am his nephew or something.. Can he say he is first cousin or second of my mother?

Please let me know how can i show our relationship with him? Please reply thanks
Check this post I already reply you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bank-statement-t88852.0.html

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
check your yahoo email.

Zainuddin1989

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
ramzero said:
Check this post I already

Thats useful message thanks buddy, but what i wanto know is that if i do not have any family relationship what relationship shall i show? If i say he is maternal uncle will cic be varifying it?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Zainuddin1989 said:
Thats useful message thanks buddy, but what i wanto know is that if i do not have any family relationship what relationship shall i show? If i say he is maternal uncle will cic be varifying it?
Although they don't do that much detail verification on sponsor usually. But you have to show atleast some sufficient relationship with him. As, everyone know that nothing is free in this world why is he helping you without any reason

Moreover, It can become your refusal as well if VO does not seem satisfy with your relation with the sponsor. Just go with the basic things get a affidavit from the sponsor. Inshallah if your destination is to land Canada in future than nothing would stop you.

Zainuddin1989

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
ramzero said:
Although they don't do that much detail verification on sponsor usually. But you have to show atleast some sufficient relationship with him. As, everyone know that nothing is free in this world why is he helping you without any reason

Moreover, It can become your refusal as well if VO does not seem satisfy with your relation with the sponsor. Just go with the basic things get a affidavit from the sponsor. Inshallah if your destination is to land Canada in future than nothing would stop you.

Jazzak Allah

I think he can say he is my nephew
I. E my mother is his cousin.. Would this be ok? Cux its simple and easy n understandable forVO

N yes i will also show bank of ireland,s statement of around 10000 CAd

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Zainuddin1989 said:
Jazzak Allah

I think he can say he is my nephew
I. E my mother is his cousin.. Would this be ok? Cux its simple and easy n understandable forVO

N yes i will also show bank of ireland,s statement of around 10000 CAd
Yes, you can

Go ahead and best of luck . . :)

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
Hi respected seniors and all members
I would like to know
If I wll apply for a study visa and will take my family along with me
Should I pay for my kids school there in Canada.Because in Australia International students
must pay for kids school fee too. :(

toyo

Nov 30, 2011
k786 said:
Is it possible for me to get admission in Stoffville College? I am from Pakistan.
I joined ACCA last year but haven't given any papers yet.. I will have to give the 3 Foundations in Accountancy first. So can i get admission without giving those 3 papers and transferring onto ACCA or should i give those papers and transfer onto ACCA then apply for admission?

And what are the supporting documents mentioned in the application form.
any one has donee acca from Stoffville Colleg