+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Dependants/Declaration-(IMM 0008DEP)

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am filling my application for FSWI, I am bit confused about (IMM 0008DEP). Do i need to fill this application form "i.e. Additional Dependants/Declaration - IMM 0008DEP" for my wife and son (1.5 year old) as they will be accompanying me. If it is compulsory to be filled then please tell me what to choose in "Dependant type" field for my spouse. It has 3 different predefined values (Type A dependant, Type B and Type C). Non of these related to spouse.

Please help!!!

thnx & regards,

Aayan

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, :D

On the new form IMM0008 generic you can add your spouse in the dependent column. Then go down and click add dependent (shown in blue colour ). The space for adding your child will appear. You can go on adding each dependent like that. There is also the option (in blue) to remove dependent if done any error.

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Hi,

Thanks for ur reply. What do mean by this? Do you mean that if we've filled the "Generic application form - IMM 0008" no need to fill "Additional Dependants/Declaration - IMM 0008DEP". It's is just an additional form to used incase we have additional family members to be added in the application. We are all together 3 (wife, son & myself) so can add all our inform in generic form rather then additional form.

please confirm.

Thanx.
Aayan

ajmalzalmai

May 4, 2012
wilson said:
Hi, :D

On the new form IMM0008 generic you can add your spouse in the dependent column. Then go down and click add dependent (shown in blue colour ). The space for adding your child will appear. You can go on adding each dependent like that. There is also the option (in blue) to remove dependent if done any error.
Hello dear,

I have the same problem; could you share your experience with us, please?

thanks,

Ajmal