+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding guiding instructions/papers along with documents

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Recently I asked a question - 'since there is option of attaching only one document for things like fund, experience,passport etc. if/when I merge multiple documents and them as a single document is there is possibility of the officer getting confused. for example attaching bank statements along with the fund letter from bank may confuse the officer on whether it is one document etc.' I got an interesting answer from somebody who suggested that I put white papers as separators between each combine document and write on the paper what is the document coming next. For exmaple - a white paper says 'next document: bank letter for funds, then I put the ban letter then comes another white paper saying 'next document: transaction history of last 6 months..''. I want to now if anybody has done so, and if not then did you just combined so many documents and send those? did it bother you that the immigration officer reviewing your case may get confused with so many documents attached together?

LalluBhaiya

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
I did not put any papers with nay guidelines, I just combined my docs and attached, but that said I don't think there will be any issue if you add papers/notes with instructions/information on the documents attached. Thanks.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I used index page and loe approach. So first page was loe pertaining to that particular document, then index page containing list of documents, and then actual document. I used pdf page number for each document as I won't be able to alter anything with original document.

For instance, for reference letter, I had to provide multiple documents as I did not have responsibilities in letterhead. I explained that first , mentioned what I'm including along with supervisor notarized letter, and then put a index page with every document and it's corresponding page number. Like page 1 supervisor reference letter, page 2 service letter and so on.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's not necessary to add blank pages between documents. Just makes your PDF larger and might confuse the officer.