+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding a spouse on PNP after medical

awu2015

Apr 18, 2015
Hello all,
I need your help.

I have completed my medical after request for medical by CIC last month when I was single in my application. Now I am married this month and informed immediately to CIC for change of marital status.
The problem arises when they issued me ADR reuesting three forms updated, fees, marriage certificate, passport copy of spouse, birth certificate of spouse and PCC of spouse.
And i have to submit all in just 30 days.
The current passport of my wife has name which I am not intended to change after marriage but her passport shows father name instate of husband name.
If I start process of her new passport showing my name as husband then I need to change her National I'd card as well before that which take around 15 working days with marriage certificate 3 days additional and passport processing time in 10 working days and then PCC will also take 7 working days.
So it is not possible for me to send all documents within 30 days. ( if I arrange all urgently then still PCC will not be available).

Please advise should I send her old passport and PCC with that old passport information. and later update CIC for her new passport with my name as husband/father colomn ( her name will not change in passport).