13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Thanks for your quick reply , AEE11 .

So you are saying all forms ( IMM008, IMM5406- Family Info, IMM 5669 Back Ground Dec) need to refilled by me with updated information (about spouse)? I do not need any forms filled and signed by my spouse?

And while updating IMM008, there ques no 3 about - How many members including you, in your application?
So I should say 2

And also pay both fees for my spouse upfront?

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Hammer said:
Thanks for your quick reply , AEE11 .

So you are saying all forms ( IMM008, IMM5406- Family Info, IMM 5669 Back Ground Dec) need to refilled by me with updated information (about spouse)? I do not need any forms filled and signed by my spouse?

And while updating IMM008, there ques no 3 about - How many members including you, in your application?
So I should say 2

And also pay both fees for my spouse upfront?
You're welcome.

> IMM 008 - You have to fill it and you have to sign it
IMM 5406 - should be signed by spouse (should be original document/no scanned copies), wife name will be in the applicant and write their family info and your name will be in the 'Spouse or Common Law Partner'
IMM 5669 - should be completed and signed by spouse (should be original)

I have only listed here what you asked...make sure you go through all the additional documents required by CIC / if they asked you to submit any forms. I have submitted my application in CEC, I don't know if there is any difference in documents required for PNP.

> Yes, answer for question 3 in IMM 008 is 2

> Regarding the RPRF fee, its upto you whether you want to pay now or leave it for later. It always helps you in faster processing. If you already paid yours go ahead and pay your spouse RPRF too.

If your spouse is accompanying you to Canada you must pay now for application processing fee online as below:

After you mail your documents to CIC, after couple of days, send receipt email to both CPC-CTD Ottawa email and below CPCO cost recovery email. Clearly specify all your details and attach your receipt.

=====>>>>>>>>Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for your spouse or CLP

If your spouse or CLP intends to accompany you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $550 and a RPRF of $490 must be paid for their application. The payment of these fees must be made online:

ÿ Go to our Online Payment webpage.

ÿ Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed.

ÿ Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Spouse and Common-Law Partner in Canada Class” or “Right of Permanence Residence Fee”

ÿ Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the corresponding fee.

ÿ Click “Submit”

ÿ Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
Please attach your receipt to an email, with your application number in the title, and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
AEE11 said:
You're welcome.

> IMM 008 - You have to fill it and you have to sign it
IMM 5406 - should be signed by spouse (should be original document/no scanned copies), wife name will be in the applicant and write their family info and your name will be in the 'Spouse or Common Law Partner'
IMM 5669 - should be completed and signed by spouse (should be original)

I have only listed here what you asked...make sure you go through all the additional documents required by CIC / if they asked you to submit any forms. I have submitted my application in CEC, I don't know if there is any difference in documents required for PNP.

> Yes, answer for question 3 in IMM 008 is 2

> Regarding the RPRF fee, its upto you whether you want to pay now or leave it for later. It always helps you in faster processing. If you already paid yours go ahead and pay your spouse RPRF too.

If your spouse is accompanying you to Canada you must pay now for application processing fee online as below:

After you mail your documents to CIC, after couple of days, send receipt email to both CPC-CTD Ottawa email and below CPCO cost recovery email. Clearly specify all your details and attach your receipt.

=====>>>>>>>>Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for your spouse or CLP

If your spouse or CLP intends to accompany you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $550 and a RPRF of $490 must be paid for their application. The payment of these fees must be made online:

ÿ Go to our Online Payment webpage.

ÿ Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed.

ÿ Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Spouse and Common-Law Partner in Canada Class” or “Right of Permanence Residence Fee”

ÿ Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the corresponding fee.

ÿ Click “Submit”

ÿ Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
Please attach your receipt to an email, with your application number in the title, and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca
Thanks for brief reply :)

I will do the same.

clinchy

Apr 22, 2016
Hello guys,

Did the process to add their common law / wife ended for someone ?

I got the visa and COPR in January, informed VO about my intentions to marry in June, half March sent back my passport, COPR and docs to add my fiancee as common law partner as the wedding we ll have it in June, begining April she performed medicals. My medicals expire in AUG, did the process ended for someone and in how much time ? Will VO tell me to repeat medicals still when my fiancee did it, VO didn t tell me to perform as well the medicals. Will they wait to send them the marriage certificate - end of June and then they will issue me the visa - 1 month validity or they will issue earlier like in June as my fiancee is added like common law partner.

If she is added like comon law partner and in June I marry, I land in July let s say, hope won t be a problem to sponsor her as she is added already even if like common law and when landing she will be wife not common law any more but I suppose important is to be added.

Thanks in advance.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Received MR for myself and my spouse. Woohoo.

App received: Sep 23, 2014
AOR: Feb 07, 2015
Added spouse: Feb 26, 2016
MR: Apr 26, 2016
Medical Appointment: May 9

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
good news,thanks for the update torontoman!

subhk

Apr 20, 2016
Hello All,

I am new to this thread. My timelines are as below.

application received --October 15th,2014
processed (AOR) --February 17th, 2015
Spouse added --Februry 26th, 2016
upfront rprf paid --Februry 26th, 2016
medicals requested --March 18th, 2016
medicals received Ecas -- April 1st, 2016
IMM5669 requested --April 21st, 2016
IMM5669 updated in the system --April 25th, 2016

subhk

Apr 20, 2016
TorontoMo said:
Received MR for myself and my spouse. Woohoo.

App received: Sep 23, 2014
AOR: Feb 07, 2015
Added spouse: Feb 26, 2016
MR: Apr 26, 2016
Medical Appointment: May 9
Congratulations TorontoMo!!! Happy for you

How long will CIC take to process and complete your application.....any idea.....I am october 14th applicant and i updated my spouse details on the same day as you.....

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Hoping we all get pr soon!

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
subhk said:
Congratulations TorontoMo!!! Happy for you

How long will CIC take to process and complete your application.....any idea.....I am october 14th applicant and i updated my spouse details on the same day as you.....
I'm unsure mate. I have medicals booked on May 9. Hoping another 6-8 weeks.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Can somebody answer this question?

I received MR for myself and my spouse recently. On the MR request, it had my current Canadian address for both of us. My wife is in India, so I just forwarded her MR request via email to print it and take it for her appointment. My question is, when I get COPR for myself and my wife; will it be sent to my Canadian address? Although I mentioned on application form that my wife is in India. Any thoughts?

adaytoremember

Sep 18, 2014
When you receive PPR you will have the opportunity to tell CIC that your wife is in India. She will then send her passport to the visa office there for stamping, and she will receive her COPR (and her passport) in India.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
adaytoremember said:
When you receive PPR you will have the opportunity to tell CIC that your wife is in India. She will then send her passport to the visa office there for stamping, and she will receive her COPR (and her passport) in India.
Thanks for the reply. How do I update CIC that my wife is in India? email or call them after I get PPR?

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
got aor email today

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
TorontoMo said:
Thanks for the reply. How do I update CIC that my wife is in India? email or call them after I get PPR?
Email them and let them know they will send you diffrnt kind of ready for visa email and your wife has to take that vfs office in india