+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA (WES assessed as 3 years equivalent)

Xoolfi

Mar 30, 2016
I just received the B.Sc on this 23rd of March. So, got the assessment done with what was available at that time. My GT one is about to expire. How tough is it to score 9 CLB in GT? Plus I Scored 8.5 8 7 6.5 LRSW in academic IELTS last october.

Secondly, I have already sent the email to OBU. but if you have the guidelines regarding the OBU documents please share @ my email address. What I have understood so far is:
a) send a set of photocopy to WES;
b) ask OBU to send them directly as well (haven't received any guideline about this yet)

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Can some one help me in getting the ACCA evaluated , when i use the degree equivalency tool what should be filled under the country if education ,name of degree and institution. Also i would like to know if the bachelors also needs to evaluated along with the ACCA.

Regards,
Kenyk

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Yes, you understood it right. You have to send photocopies of the BSc Certificate and Transcript to WES. Simultaneously, you need to sign up in OBU Shop (google it) and order OBU Transcript. OBU doesn't send transcripts for free like ACCA. You have to purchase it through a debit/credit card and include the address for shipment. Don't forget to mention your WES number on the envelope and also in the address box in OBU shop website.

Thanks!

Xoolfi said:
I just received the B.Sc on this 23rd of March. So, got the assessment done with what was available at that time. My GT one is about to expire. How tough is it to score 9 CLB in GT? Plus I Scored 8.5 8 7 6.5 LRSW in academic IELTS last october.

Secondly, I have already sent the email to OBU. but if you have the guidelines regarding the OBU documents please share @ my email address. What I have understood so far is:
a) send a set of photocopy to WES;
b) ask OBU to send them directly as well (haven't received any guideline about this yet)

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Country: United Kingdom (regardless of where you actually studied it otherwise WES won't recognise ACCA)
Name of Degree: Association of ..... (ACCA)
Institution: Association of.... (ACCA)

Yes, obviously go for the Bachelors evaluation as well... it might just get you two bachelors degree hence you can claim more points in the Education section.

kenyk said:
Can some one help me in getting the ACCA evaluated , when i use the degree equivalency tool what should be filled under the country if education ,name of degree and institution. Also i would like to know if the bachelors also needs to evaluated along with the ACCA.

Regards,
Kenyk

Xoolfi

Mar 30, 2016
Hi wifiwifey,

I hope you are fine. I completed the documents for assessment of BSc (Hon) and they were delivered last night. Can you guide me into the provincial nominee (from where should I start?). And what are the keys to score a PN. Is it practical to expect a provincial nomination. ?

Thanking in anticipation.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Thats great! You are progressing to your goal. Please follow the PN threads for detailed information; I'm not an expert in PNPs. Apologies

Xoolfi said:
Hi wifiwifey,

I hope you are fine. I completed the documents for assessment of BSc (Hon) and they were delivered last night. Can you guide me into the provincial nominee (from where should I start?). And what are the keys to score a PN. Is it practical to expect a provincial nomination. ?

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Xoolfi said:
Hi wifiwifey,

Hello, bro if your scores in EE are over 400 than you should expect Ontario PT automatically. if you do not get in a month, revoke your profile and create it again.

Further more, if your outland without job offer or major connections than your choices are limited to Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan. Details of PNP for these provinces is available on their website. What you have to do is to their respective website and download pdf "Application Guide" and read it step by step.

Further, you can also try New Brunswick (follow same steps as stated above). - NB has few conditions which you have to check.

Regards,

Murtaza

Xoolfi

Mar 30, 2016
Okay, I have Received Assessment from WES. I have 1 2Year Diploma and 2 4Year Graduations. I made the profile in CIC but it is showing the points of a single qualification. i.e. 112.

What I did was, I added 3 separate qualifications and mentioned the diploma or respective qualification of each Degree I also added the reference of WES report.

What should I do to get points of 2 Degree programs??

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Select two or more degrees option for your highest qualification.

Xoolfi said:
Okay, I have Received Assessment from WES. I have 1 2Year Diploma and 2 4Year Graduations. I made the profile in CIC but it is showing the points of a single qualification. i.e. 112.

What I did was, I added 3 separate qualifications and mentioned the diploma or respective qualification of each Degree I also added the reference of WES report.

What should I do to get points of 2 Degree programs??

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
wifiwifey said:
i agree with Wifiwifey

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Do ACCA affiliate with out any practical experience get any equivalency ? My wife is ACCA affiliate and have done B.Com (PVT) and is waiting for Oxford Brookes BSc honours degree. What equivalency she can get ?

conquror

Dec 29, 2016
wifiwifey said:
Dear Wifiwifey,

I have completed ACCA in Dec 2013 and doing job with approved employer since Aug 2013, and got membership now i.w. Dec 2016, Can you please tell me whether post membership experience will be counted for immigration.

second query is about educational equivalency on the basis ACCA membership as i dont have BSC from oxford Brookes university..

Ummi 10

Feb 8, 2017
I just came across this forum and found it really helpfull

Can you guys please let me know
I am an ACCA memeber (without OBU BSC degree) and also have done B.COM(2 years from Pakistan)
how much years of equivalency i can get from WES for USA? by ACCA and B.COM individually

Thankyou

Ummi 10

Feb 8, 2017
conquror said:
Dear Wifiwifey,

I have completed ACCA in Dec 2013 and doing job with approved employer since Aug 2013, and got membership now i.w. Dec 2016, Can you please tell me whether post membership experience will be counted for immigration.

second query is about educational equivalency on the basis ACCA membership as i dont have BSC from oxford Brookes university..
Hi Please let me know too if you get answer of your question. I also have same situation
just want this asnwer for USA
Thanks in Advance

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
For WES qualification, work experience is not necessary. My wife was also an ACCA affiliate when she went for the WES assessment. WES assessed it 4 years Canadian bachelors degree.

Mobinu said:
Do ACCA affiliate with out any practical experience get any equivalency ? My wife is ACCA affiliate and have done B.Com (PVT) and is waiting for Oxford Brookes BSc honours degree. What equivalency she can get ?

Reactions: Maleeha Akbar