Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Med's Request
04/12/2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
hi, guys
I am ACCA finalist( completed 13/14 papers)studied from london uk & haven't cleared B.Sc fromOBU yet.

now I came back to india- my native place as my student visa expires.
I applied online from india for TWP+LMO (with spouse dependent) in march 13 & got approval e-mail - telephonic intetview in may.. now, due to strike my medical is delaying.... so witing for MR.

Now my question is - If I gets TWP by the ens of this year & go to canada then what r the scopes for future? eg. PR/ SKILL categories

I also like to clear ACCA from canada (LSBF is in toronto so I can clear my last paper in 2014)

thanks in advance..

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
what is the fate of ACCA members in the face of the expiration of the MRA in June 2016 between ACCA and CGA
Thank you
Olalekan

mkazim

Feb 23, 2015
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
13-08-2016
Med's Done....
15-08-2016 (second time)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2016
LANDED..........
Probably May 2017
Is getting the CPA from canada of the same value as getting cpa through MRA with ACCA

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Hey Guys

Can you tell me what equivalency from WES do you get if you have only done Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)? And also if you are a graduate of CAT & an ACCA Member?

Would appreciate your swift response.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Anyone ??? need your help!

hassaan_anwar said:
Hey Guys

Can you tell me what equivalency from WES do you get if you have only done Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)? And also if you are a graduate of CAT & an ACCA Member?

Would appreciate your swift response.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Hi Hassaan,

Did you processed you application for ECA please share the results. I am also an ACCA member and did CAT bprior to my ACCA . what equivalency i can be granted ?

Regards
Yes i did my ECA. I did not get any points for CAT. I only got my 4 year bachelors for ACCA. If you do your OBU then you can get double bachelors.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
What kind of documents do you need to submit to access ACCA and how can we get them?
You will need to contact ACCA, they will issue a good standing letter, transcript . ACCA is aware of the procedure but make sure you register with WES before. You will need to provide them the membership no provided from WES. Also make sure you ask ACCA to share a copy with your before they send for assessment. Sometimes they make mistakes.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
You will need to contact ACCA, they will issue a good standing letter, transcript . ACCA is aware of the procedure but make sure you register with WES before. You will need to provide them the membership no provided from WES. Also make sure you ask ACCA to share a copy with your before they send for assessment. Sometimes they make mistakes.
Many thanks for your reply.
And all of this is through email or there is a special forms/website for this. Also, my wife is yet pass 2 professional papers to complete all required papers. In her case, does WES access the transcript? and I guess they only award study time for her fundamental papers (F1-F9), have you any idea in this regards.

Dr Sehrish

Nov 17, 2016
Hello Phd Stream
My husband is in the same boat,he has to clear his 2 optional papers yet.
What's your knowledge about

Dr Sehrish

Nov 17, 2016
Hello Phd Stream
What's your knowledge about attestation of their current status.
Already registered with WES.

Thanks

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hello Phd Stream
What's your knowledge about attestation of their current status.
Already registered with WES.

Thanks
Well I have no idea about that. We have not started ACCA evaluation yet. However, we would really appreciate if any other members have any idea of it and could share.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Many thanks for your reply.
And all of this is through email or there is a special forms/website for this. Also, my wife is yet pass 2 professional papers to complete all required papers. In her case, does WES access the transcript? and I guess they only award study time for her fundamental papers (F1-F9), have you any idea in this regards.
This was all done via email for ACCA, as for WES you need create an account on their website and pay them their fees subsequent to which they will issue a WES number . This number is to be shared with ACCA to that when they submit your documents, it then links to your account.

As for your wifes case, Im not sure about this but i believe to get a successful equivalency of 4 years bachelor, you at least need to be an affiliate of ACCA

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
This was all done via email for ACCA, as for WES you need create an account on their website and pay them their fees subsequent to which they will issue a WES number . This number is to be shared with ACCA to that when they submit your documents, it then links to your account.

As for your wifes case, Im not sure about this but i believe to get a successful equivalency of 4 years bachelor, you at least need to be an affiliate of ACCA
Thanks a lot for the reply. Very informative and helpful to not only me but for all those who are interested in the similar case. Just one more favor, is it possible to share the email id where we can email?