Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
How politicians speak about minorities, and how they act toward them as legislators and executives, can play a contributing rôle in how minorities are treated by the population at large. Convincing anecdotal evidence to support this hypothesis can be found not only throughout the historic record, but in the world around us today.
Likewise, Revoking a no consequence honorary citizenship can also play a role as to how the people who look like dishonored Canadian citizen are treated by population large! That is the worrying aspect, population at large does not know, or rather doesn't care, about the finer nuances between honorary citizen, citizen, PR, tourist, refugee,...

Not getting into minority vs majority, because, this is about different minority groups...

Honorary citizens are not Canadians. Thus your statement "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian" does not apply to honorary citizens.
Whatever I meant or the originator of the meme meant, is now now irrelevant because it has been suggested since that Canada belongs more to Canadians by choice than the default Canadians, and I am sure you know it... I don't know how population at large is going to perceive it, jury's still out...

PS. The Meme "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian" is not mine, I am flattered though...

Last edited:

Natan

May 22, 2015
Likewise, Revoking a no consequence honorary citizenship can also play a role as to how the people who look like dishonored Canadian citizen are treated by population large! That is the worrying aspect, population at large does not know, or rather doesn't care, about the finer nuances between honorary citizen, citizen, PR, tourist, refugee,...
As honorary Canadian citizens do not, and cannot, live in Canada, they can never be a minority group in Canada. What are you thinking? Are you really comparing your completely imaginary minority group of honorary Canadian citizens with Muslims who actually live and work in Canada? Really? Have you any idea how racist that sounds?

Whatever I meant or the originator of the meme meant, is now now irrelevant because it has been suggested since that Canada belongs more to Canadians by choice than the default Canadians, and I am sure you know it...
This statement is quite racist and intolerant.

..."A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian"...
That is the topic you gave this thread as a way of saying the Liberals had not lived up to their campaign promise in this regard. You are wrong, Government has kept that particular promise by enacting the new citizenship legislation this year. Honorary Canadian citizens are NOT Canadians.

Last edited:

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
This word, that word, names, expletives:mad::oops:.....
Abusive logorrhea!

I never mentioned any super sensitive "A" to "Z" words in my posts, you are adding these words in to the discussion to steer the debate to a territory you are comfortable with: name calling from safe anonymity! There nothing noteworthy or even remotely courageous about it...

I can reciprocate, decided not to, why should I flatter you by comparing you with fecal matter or something stenchy! So Whatever you are selling, I am not buying it....

Last edited:

Natan

May 22, 2015
Abusive logorrhea!

I never mentioned any super sensitive "A" to "Z" words in my posts, you are adding these words in to the discussion to steer the debate to a territory you are comfortable with: name calling from safe anonymity! There nothing noteworthy or even remotely courageous about it...

I can reciprocate, decided not to, why should I flatter you by comparing you with fecal matter or something stenchy! So Whatever you are selling, I am not buying it....
I have neither put words in your mouth nor misquoted you (as you have done me). I have not attacked you or called you names (as you have done me). I have not tried to steer the conversation in any direction, I have only responded to what you have written. It may not be noteworthy or courageous to call out racist intolerance, but it is, nonetheless, the right thing to do.

Last edited: