Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Guys,

After receiving ITA, I have all my documents ready except for my PCCs and medicals( which i thought i would get the latest ones and wont take time to get).
Is is possible to apply for an Spousal Open work permit. CIC website says "permanent resident applicants" but is this after all documents are submitted and AOR is obtained ? how does this work ?

ray_18

May 1, 2017
as far as I know:

PR Application fee - CAD 550 per applicant, CAD150 for the child.
Right of PR fee - CAD 490 per applicant, (no fee for the dependent child)

totals to CAD 2230 in your case

No idea about the landing fee(?)
Thanks for clearing I thought my agent is charging me extra

Blueeyzz1310

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hello Guys,
I have received my ITA in the latest draw ( CRS - 435 ) . However, I am confused about the ECA part. I am yet to get my degree evaluated and I selected NO for the question ( Has XXXXX had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) within the past five years for this degree, diploma or certificate? ).

Is ECA Mandatory for EE profile?

Please let me know

Thank You!

KS01

May 17, 2017
Hello Guys, I am the primary applicant and my passport does not reflect my husband's name under "spouse" but his passport reflect's my name under "spouse". Please let me know if this will be a problem when submitting my documents.

Would I also need to add his name on my passport.?

Last edited:

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hello Guys,
I have received my ITA in the latest draw ( CRS - 435 ) . However, I am confused about the ECA part. I am yet to get my degree evaluated and I selected NO for the question ( Has XXXXX had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) within the past five years for this degree, diploma or certificate? ).

Is ECA Mandatory for EE profile?

Please let me know

Thank You!
R u sure u selected no? R u the principal applicant? You only dnt need ECA if you have Canadian degree otherwise u can not claim even a single point without it. Just re think if u really selected no there and avoid anything that can create issues later on. Good luck!

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
It takes
To get PCC from US takes more than 12 weeks. What is to be done??
It takes around 60-70 days now a days. There is a dedicated thread on US PCC in this forum and also there is a tracker in myimmitracker that you can refer. I got my ITA on 17May and my fingerprints got delivered to FBI on 18May. So I hope to the FBI certificate by atleast July end and I will submit my application max by first week of August. Start the process immediately

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am filling up the application post ITA . Earlier(before ITA), i added 4 year Bachelors degree to the EE profile(ECA was done for bachelors degree).

Now, when i am filling up the application after receiving ITA, I got this instruction in the Education History form.

We will assess XXXXX's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate XXXXX's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.

Questions:
1. Do we need to add secondary(10th class pass certificate) and post-secondary(12th Pass certificate) in the education history? If yes, this may trigger a mail saying the application has been modified post ITA.

2. If we do not need to add the secondary and post secondary, will it be a mis-representation?

3. Did anyone added the secondary and post-secondary education and submitted the form? What checklist did it ask you?

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Score 457 and got ITA. Congrats to all others who got ITA. A question happened to me. We did not include some work experiences in EE profile for which we did not need to claim point for. I have noticed there is a personal history form which asks about the past. Is it required to submit supporting docs for the all 10-year history or just docs for the experiences claimed in EE would suffice?
I don't think that you have to provide documents for the whole period. Just for the experience that you claimed points for in your EE application.

eee25

Apr 29, 2017
Hi everyone. My question is that I've had a total stay in Canada for more than 6 months (I'm from India). But the documents list says I need to provide police certificate if asked for during "application processing". What does that mean? Do I submit it or not?

And second, RCMP website says I should provide the name of embassy/ high commission handling the application along with a request for a check... But I don't yet have anything of the sort.

Please help provide clarity!

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi everyone. My question is that I've had a total stay in Canada for more than 6 months (I'm from India). But the documents list says I need to provide police certificate if asked for during "application processing". What does that mean? Do I submit it or not?

And second, RCMP website says I should provide the name of embassy/ high commission handling the application along with a request for a check... But I don't yet have anything of the sort.

Please help provide clarity!
I am in the same boat. If you are outside Canada then you can not directly get it through RCMP. Go to cic website they have provided few agencies which will convert your ink fingerprints to digital and then will transfer to RCMP. Therefore, you dnt need embassy etc details. However, they are asking for app no. Which I mentioned EE profile no. But no idea about UCI no. Do u have your UCI issued?

shahfahad

Sep 20, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
Doc's Request.
23-08-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
File Transfer...
16-10-2017 (Second ADR)
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
Dec-28-2013
Congratulations to you all who have received the ITA and good luck for the Post-ITA process.

Let's connect on WHATSAPP GROUP to have real time conversations to help each other out.

Link to the group is
https://chat.whatsapp.com/0hn6nUeQ7Fy5LuLgUxpSK0

wlicnmw

May 18, 2017
Armenia
Question about documents language:
When preparing the documents for the application, it's obvious that the ones that are not in English(like the marriage certificate, child's birth certificate, etc) have to be translated.
Now here's the question - Do they also have to be verified by Apostille, or just a translation would be enough ?

If anyone could point me to a link, or a guideline on how to prepare all the docs in a correct manner, I would be really grateful.

Reactions: shahfahad