27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hi Everyone,
It's been a little over 4 weeks since I submitted my application at VFS Chennai but I haven't received any updates in my CIC account so far not even medical. My application was paper based SPP and it was an upfront medical checkup performed 10 days prior to the submission. I'm really concerned because there was a small infection in one of my lungs but it was not tuberculosis. I don't know why it takes them so long to update my medical result when it was done prior to the submission of the application.

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi Everyone,
It's been a little over 4 weeks since I submitted my application at VFS Chennai but I haven't received any updates in my CIC account so far not even medical. My application was paper based SPP and it was an upfront medical checkup performed 10 days prior to the submission. I'm really concerned because there was a small infection in one of my lungs but it was not tuberculosis. I don't know why it takes them so long to update my medical result when it was done prior to the submission of the application.
Bro..Don't worry..even I applied from Chennai and processing in Bangalore...Bangalore will take more than 30 days to approve the medical its normal. my medical was updated on 35th day...so don't worry. If you still have doubt then call to applo..they will tel ur result. I did the same

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Check with your hospital ..then can provide u details.. if you cant wait

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
did anybody who applied from vfs chennai got their visas for sept 2017 intake
A guy who applied a couple of weeks ago got his visa few days back. It took him exactly 6 weeks if I'm not wrong. By the way, he is going to the same college and applied from VFS Chennai.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Bro..Don't worry..even I applied from Chennai and processing in Bangalore...Bangalore will take more than 30 days to approve the medical its normal. my medical was updated on 35th day...so don't worry. If you still have doubt then call to applo..they will tel ur result. I did the same
Thanks bro but my application was sent to delhi visa office from Bangalore. I don't know how long they will take to issue the visa. I already have a TRV and it's still taking a bit of time. I'm concerned for others who don't have TRV in first place. I got my TRV within 4 weeks in 2016 but now the study permit takes quite some time.