+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 self employed

Aimcan9

Jul 12, 2017
I am farmer from india having 4 years farming experience and I have completed graduation in 2013. Having a net worth around 1.2million USD. I would like to gather knowledge about possible ways of immigrating to Canada for me . I am single and only applicant .

Plz suggest the documents to be submitted along if I go for self employed program.

What are the estimated processing time? An immigration agent here in India is saying that it would take 2 or 3 years .

What are the refusal rates in this program?

My age is 26.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Aimcan9

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks Scylla.

Please help me I am confused as I am getting suggestions that there are more chances in programs in which we sign performance agreement and are committed to invest in agriculture land. For e.g.SINP FARMER AND AINP FARMER.

and in self employed they just select the top notch applicants . And chances for an average applicant are very low.

Information provided by you was very helpful.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Detailed information about apply for PR under the self employment stream can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/self-employed/index.asp

2-3 years sounds about right for the processing time.

Details about other Canadian immigration programs can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
Brother / sister
I have applied SE under farming management, it is 17 months now after file submitting, still IP
Where did you get this process time : 2-3 years for SE farming ?? I saw 62 month in CIC websites

Reactions: MAR-S

Aimcan9

Jul 12, 2017
The time shown in site is maximum not minimum. You are very near to goal as per my knowledge gained from reputed consultants and barrister's. If you provide them documents at time plus your profile should be appealing as in self employed they need star performance in their respective fields.
How much land have you shown , j forms,ITR?

Reactions: MAR-S

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
I am farmer from india having 4 years farming experience and I have completed graduation in 2013. Having a net worth around 1.2million USD. I would like to gather knowledge about possible ways of immigrating to Canada for me . I am single and only applicant .

Plz suggest the documents to be submitted along if I go for self employed program.

What are the estimated processing time? An immigration agent here in India is saying that it would take 2 or 3 years .

What are the refusal rates in this program?

My age is 26.
Can I introduce you to my daughter?:D