+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 PGP Applicants

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I sent my forms on July 30th, and so one paper came that asked to refill Representative form which I did and sent back last month but I can NOT check ECAS or Link application. This is the info that I have. Should I be able to see something on ECAS or be able to Link applications? *I am totally in the dark and everyone else here is apparently seeing stuff online* - Thanks for feedback.

From letter CIC sent requesting to resubmit Refrepesentative form:
Application #: F000123456
Sponsor #: 30XX123

From my online landed fee payment
R223XXXXXX

Any of above number should give some sort of visibility online because neither ECAS and nor Link Application in myCIC Account pulls anything.

cadcgy

Aug 30, 2017
Hello Folks

I have been selected in the 2nd round of invitation to apply for my parents. I am completing the forms now and having an issue to validate the IMM 1344 form. Every time i am validating it says validated successfully and generate the barcode. But when i save it the top right corner box in page 1 says "No" under validated. Anyone else having this issue? i am not getting any error message when i validate and doesnt say that i have missed any information in the form. I am also using the updated form IMM 1344 (06 - 2017) available in CIC.

anyone please help if you know what should i do or how to get around this issue?

regards

CadCgy

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hello GUys,
Do I need to get all the documents notarized? For Example, my birth certificate, copy of passport, etc.

Marriage certificate of my parents is not in english. I am getting it translated and then will include 2 things copy of original (notarized) and translation (notarized).
Do I need to get an affidavit of the translator as per the CIC guide. Is notarization of the two documents not enough ?

THanks

Autocat

Apr 25, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am completing PGP application and i have a question regarding IMM 5768, my parents are in canada on Supervisa, how do i answer question 3B (previous undertakings)?
I did a forum search but didn't find answer.

2. My martial status is Separated, do i need to mentions my ex in any of the forms?
Thanks

malik786

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Hi

I applied for my mother and father on 26th July in the first round.

I have not received nay correspondence from CIC yet.I am also completely in the dark.
No AOR and no approval.I have been checking my e-mail everyday but I have not received anything.

Can look my file up online on ECAS or something else because i have the UCI for my parents from a prior application.

Please Help

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi All,
I am planning to apply PGP 2018 and looking for a checklist ? Could any one of you let me know what are the documents i shall keep ready before that Jan 2018? What are document required to apply for PGP application? Please help me .

Balwinder Sekhon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hi All,
I am planning to apply PGP 2018 and looking for a checklist ? Could any one of you let me know what are the documents i shall keep ready before that Jan 2018? What are document required to apply for PGP application? Please help me .
Most important document is:
Notice of assessment or option C for last 3 years from CRA.

For other required documents, Follow checklist at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5771E.PDF

malik786

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Hi

I have not received nay correspondence from CIC yet.I am also completely in the dark.
No AOR and no approval.I have been checking my e-mail everyday but I have not received anything.

Can look my file up online on ECAS or something else because i have the UCI for my parents from a prior application.

seniors Please Help.what should I do?

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Hi

You can look up by UCI, or by receipt number( the official receipt when you paid).https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
no it is not working .tried with payment receipt and UCI.

is there anything else i could do or just be patient .lol
I am still waiting to see anything online. Mine was delivered on 29June. I can only see ecas status but not able to link it to their online account.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have a question, if anybody can answer

I am filing sponsorship for my parents, in case if I call them on a super visa prior the medical request, can I request the medical in canada and what would be the cost?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I have a question, if anybody can answer

I am filing sponsorship for my parents, in case if I call them on a super visa prior the medical request, can I request the medical in canada and what would be the cost?
Medical must be done before arriving in Canada. If they are in Canada already I am not sure how this works.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi

If it is any conciliation to you I can not check on either ECAS or Link the app either. They did ask me to resubmit Representative form again which I did but since then haven't heard. It's been another two weeks.