+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

David_C

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
rndxpert said:
Guys, It is similar to a lottery. No body knows who is going to be selected. :)

Some of us thinks that whose application reached first, would have highest priority but to me it looks like LUCK game.

God please take care of us.
Hello rndxpert,

I can send my file only on Monday, 31/03. Some are saying that CAP is filled ... meaning that they've allready chosen thoes 150 persons ?
I'we worked alot on the file but I would not send it if I know they made the choice.

Anyway, on the website they are stating that they received alot of applications, but they are still accepting.

Please advice.

Thank you,

suzith

Mar 21, 2014
Hello,

I am applying NSNP for Regional Market Demand.
Request you to please address the below,

1) Do I need to submit educational assessment report?

2) Is education transcripts mandatory to submit?
3) Can i Type and print my settlement plan in a separate paper similar to Settlement Template(Appendix 3 – Employment and Settlement Plan)?.

4)Do I need to submit medical & police clearance at the first stage of application?

5)My education & employment is in english? Do i need take Ielts? if IELTS is not required, In what way/document i can submit that i have done my education in english?

6) Its been updated in the website,Already received large number of applications and will be nominating 150 out of it!. Is this mean cap is already reached for this year?

Thanks & Regards,
Sujith

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
If they are accepting file then you can submit it ASAP.
But no need to expecting anything from NS. Not only you but it is applicable for everyone.

David_C said:
Hello rndxpert,

I can send my file only on Monday, 31/03. Some are saying that CAP is filled ... meaning that they've allready chosen thoes 150 persons ?
I'we worked alot on the file but I would not send it if I know they made the choice.

Anyway, on the website they are stating that they received alot of applications, but they are still accepting.

Please advice.

Thank you,

eyadinuae

May 18, 2013
rndxpert said:
If you have mentioned that your brother is there, then i guess would be difficult for them to select you app.

See, why i am saying this, If your brother is in Canada (Onterio) they would understand that you are just need PR and even would not live in NS because of relations in other location.

This is my personal thinking, i might be wrong but just wana share with you..
Yes You are right my Dear .. and this is mentioned clearly in Manitoba Nomination program , But here they are not mentioned that in NSNP .. Anyhow I hope to make the Jump .. ;D

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
here's my 2 cents, Community Identified Stream is closed ( family,friend support)....

If they are really want 150 labour :p then they need to come up with excellent program with providing all the information instead people are confusing while submitting file.

I personally thinking that political and local MP's pressure the government for demand of immigrants so they will get vote in future through immigrants. As a result, they created this new stream without any thinking.

They are playing with people dream and energy here.

eyadinuae said:
Yes You are right my Dear .. and this is mentioned clearly in Manitoba Nomination program , But here they are not mentioned that in NSNP .. Anyhow I hope to make the Jump .. ;D

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
David_C said:
Hello rndxpert,

Please advice.

Thank you,
I would say that, you must send your application and make sure that everything should be all right in that file.

Let see how it goes..

Best of Luck :)

eyadinuae

May 18, 2013
suzith said:
Hello,

I am applying NSNP for Regional Market Demand.
Request you to please address the below,

3) Can i Type and print my settlement plan in a separate paper similar to Settlement Template(Appendix 3 – Employment and Settlement Plan)?.

4)Do I need to submit medical & police clearance at the first stage of application?

5)My education & employment is in english? Do i need take Ielts? if IELTS is not required, In what way/document i can submit that i have done my education in english?

6) Its been updated in the website,Already received large number of applications and will be nominating 150 out of it!. Is this mean cap is already reached for this year?

Thanks & Regards,
Sujith Dompuru
Good questions for benefit of all I will answer you , But please any one can correct me if I am wrong ..
If you have the WES report it will be ok send it with any proof of graduation ..

They are mentioned in thier Guide ( Page 19 last thing ): ((You must provide a copy of all certification and training obtained by the principal applicant and spouse, common-law or conjugal partner and dependants aged 22 or older)) they need certification not transcript

3) Can I Type and print my settlement plan in a separate paper similar to Settlement Template(Appendix 3 – Employment and Settlement Plan)?.

Off course yes and highly recommended ..

Medical No need now and Police clearance: if you and any of your family members offended see the same guide page 19 : Police certificates, if the applicant or any dependent family member age 18 or older has committed an offence, has been charged or been convicted of a crime. Please provide a copy of the police report from the country or countries where the offence(s) occurred. In addition to the police certificate, submit any proof of rehabilitation or pardon.

If you have IELTS OK put If no , I don't know ?

applications reached the roof but not the Cap ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D - No body can answer this question

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
applications reached the roof but not the Cap Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin - No body can answer this question

:) :) :) :)

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
eyadinuae said:
========================
When not to apply
========================
Do Not Apply for the Regional Labour Market Demand stream if you are:
• eligible for any other stream in the NSNP;
• intending to work in an occupation that is a National Occupational Classification (NOC) level C or D;
• a grand-parent, parent, spouse, common-law or conjugal partner of a Canadian citizen or permanent
resident living in Canada, an applicant under humanitarian and compassionate grounds, a refugee
claimant or a failed refugee claimant;
• in Canada illegally, under a removal order, or are prohibited from entering or being in Canada;
• an international student who is currently in study at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
• an international graduate who has graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution and is eligible
for the Canadian Experience Class;
• an international graduate who has a valid post-graduate work permit in Canada;
• an international student’s spouse, and your spouse is in study in a Canadian post-secondary institution
but is not in his/her last academic year of studies;
• an individual with unresolved custody or child support disputes affecting any dependent;
• an individual with a full-time permanent employment offer, a seasonal, part-time or casual worker.
Individuals with a full-time permanent employment offer should apply under the NSNP Skilled Worker
stream;
• in a sales position that is based solely on commission for compensation;
• a helper and/or labourer in construction, agriculture or primary resources sectors;
• a live-in caregiver;
• intending to start a business and/or be self-employed in Nova Scotia;
• a passive investor (individuals who intend to invest in a Nova Scotia business with very limited or no
involvement in the day-to-day management of the business).

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rndxpert said:
Yup, you are correct. I have a bad experience with New Zealand in 2012, where wasted 500$ and nothing they returned.
I have spent in this process cad$260 in document translations, photos and UPS shipping.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eyadinuae said:
OK NOW WHAT ABOUT THE VIDEO OF LAST CHILLED STORM IN 26-3-2014 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5GUEr-HaAa8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sHJDINsSjRI

:-\ :-\ :-\

Did you check this recently posted on the news

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=314108&binId=1.1145463&playlistPageNum=1

eyadinuae

May 18, 2013
rndxpert said:
========================
When not to apply
========================
Do Not Apply for the Regional Labour Market Demand stream if you are:
• eligible for any other stream in the NSNP;
• intending to work in an occupation that is a National Occupational Classification (NOC) level C or D;
• a grand-parent, parent, spouse, common-law or conjugal partner of a Canadian citizen or permanent
resident living in Canada, an applicant under humanitarian and compassionate grounds, a refugee
claimant or a failed refugee claimant;
• in Canada illegally, under a removal order, or are prohibited from entering or being in Canada;
• an international student who is currently in study at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
• an international graduate who has graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution and is eligible
for the Canadian Experience Class;
• an international graduate who has a valid post-graduate work permit in Canada;
• an international student's spouse, and your spouse is in study in a Canadian post-secondary institution
but is not in his/her last academic year of studies;
• an individual with unresolved custody or child support disputes affecting any dependent;
• an individual with a full-time permanent employment offer, a seasonal, part-time or casual worker.
Individuals with a full-time permanent employment offer should apply under the NSNP Skilled Worker
stream;
• in a sales position that is based solely on commission for compensation;
• a helper and/or labourer in construction, agriculture or primary resources sectors;
• a live-in caregiver;
• intending to start a business and/or be self-employed in Nova Scotia;
• a passive investor (individuals who intend to invest in a Nova Scotia business with very limited or no
involvement in the day-to-day management of the business).
Yes I saw number three and I Apply :eek: ;D

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjulien said:
Nothing like that. Yes I agree that Nova Scotia is not a better choice for first landed people or fresh immigrants.

People love to happy in Ontario, Alberta, BC. Specially Toronto as it is very close to USA boarder and people generally do shopping from USA.

Of course, Nova Scotia is an Atlantic Canada. Major problem is that there is no connection with USA by road transportation. If you are in marine field then it is best place to live there.
Of course you can drive to USA through the state of Maine (11 hours road trip) or go by ferry getting Portland

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
thats good to know.

lorerodri said:
Of course you can drive to USA through the state of Maine (11 hours road trip) or go by ferry getting Portland

eyadinuae

May 18, 2013
lorerodri said:
Did you check this recently posted on the news

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=314108&binId=1.1145463&playlistPageNum=1
Ok let them nominate me and then I will dance with them and naked if they want :p