as far I know PNP program of Newfoundland is not that good as compared Saskatchewan.
Even Ontario is better than Newfoundland in terms of PNP, but living cost is high.
1. Manitoba PR- the most attractive and the best of all ! (They are running one program for Master Graduates in which you can apply without job offer)
2. Ontario PR - the toughest one to crack in Canada !
3. Alberta PR - Its reasonably good, but it become highly attractive due to large number of job opening (its the most booming economic hub of Canada)
4. British Columbia PR - Its excellent for Doctors, Nurses and all others working in Medical field.(only for main jobs). With Master degree in hand, you can get PR even without a "job offer"
5. Quebec PR - Easy Cakewalk if you know "French". (You can apply for PR even before completing your graduation). No requirement of Job offer
6. Saskatchewan/Newfounland/NB/Yukun PR - they are trying to make it "more attractive" but the fact is they are facing high unemployment rate couple with less job oppurtunities.