You passed from National University and now doing job, that's good. As far as I know IT related job is in high demand in Canada and Australia mostly.
1. You have to go for Masters program or Post- Graduation Diploma(PGD) not in Bachelor.
2. You have to choose relevant subject, not out of your track.
3. If your result is good then you may get funding from University (but not from college PGD). It will help you financially.
4. It is must to show a sponsor. Who is the sponsor? If you are sponsoring yourself then you have to show-
• Appointment Letter of yours
• Salary confirmation letter
• Pay slips for last 6 months
• 6 months Bank account statement (where you deposit your salary)
• Other bank account / FDR statements (if available)
• Solvency certificate
• TIN certificate
• TAX assessment IT 11 GHA
• Tax return
• Passport , National ID card
• Birth Certificate
Same thing for another sponsor, but it is preferable to show yourself or 1st blood sponsor.
usually from Bangladesh you have to show the 1st year tuition fee+ 1st year living cost (non- funded), but the reality is you have to show a lot of money. If you are a non-funded student then $10000 CAD is not a good fund.
Visa Officer will convince if you show your/father/mother property (huge), they think you have a strong ties with your country.
If you want to know anything more, write here or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** PGD cost is low, masters high than PGD, but it depends on province. You will get 3 years work permit after completing 2 Academic year/4 semester (4 month each). There are some province where after completing masters if you get any standard job offer you can apply for PR.