when did you submit the second step of the Alberta PNP. I mean after you got pre-approved, when did you submit the main PNP application? When do you intend to file with CIC? Do you have an FSW with CIC pending? If so, do you intend to withdraw FSW for PNP?
thanks, olusolalekan! oh btw, i don't have pending FSW.
let me paste the updated flow of my application:May 29, 2008
- I called Alberta Hotline to inquire about H1B Strategic Recruitment Stream. They instructed me to submit the 1-page form.May 31
- I faxed the 1-page formJune 2
- I received an email from the program officer, saying that I might be eligible to qualify for the program. She asked for copies of my documents (passport, H1B visa, proof of current employment, job description, etc.)June 3
- I emailed my documents to the program officer.June 5
- I received an acknowlegment of receipt from the program officer. She said that she will personally deliver my documents to PNP office for assessmentJune 25
- I received an email from an immigration officer, requesting me for additional documents that will prove that I am indeed a civil engineerJune 26
- I emailed the letter that was sent by my current employer to USCIS for my visa petition. I also included my official business card.June 27
- I called the immigration to ask if she received my emailed documents. She said yes and told me that they've sent/mailed the invitation package to me already (whew, that was fast!).July 5
- I received the invitation package (invitation to apply for provincial nominee).July 8
- I mailed the accomplished application forms together with all documents that they have requested.July 31
- I received an email from Alberta PNP, confirming their receipt of my application on July 10, 2008. They also issued me an employee file no.Sept. 20
- I received my provincial nominee certificate (dated Sept. 5, 2008)Sept. 24
- I mailed my CIC application (overnight delivery)