prob po namin yong bout sa phone bills. ang hubby ko kc card din gamit nya pagtinatawagn ako dito pinas. ako din nagload lang ako ng idd call. pero sabi sa requirement dapat phone bill ang ibigay na nkalagay yong proof number na tinatawagan.. pano ko kaya yon? makakapagrequest kaya ako sa globe for the bills.
Here are the proofs we provided... thought this might help you..
1. Proof of joint bank account - photocopy of your bank book or statement of account.
2. House Bill - Electrical bill, Internet Bill, Cellphone Bill, Laundry bill.. Any bills that will show proof of the same address.
This will further prove your are leaving together.
3. Loan applications /receipts - showing your address
4. Merchandise receipts from botiques, kiosks, and malls... - Everytime we buy something, we ask to put our names in the receipts.
5. Photographs - He have lots of photographs together so I created a timeline / journal from the start of relationship to present.
Each photos with dates/year and short explanation when it was taken. I think we have a total of 15 to 20 pages of bond paper in our journal.
6. Joint owner of properties - Land, car, dogs/pets.
7. Birthday or Wedding card invitations address to both of you.
8. Letters from your family and close friends duly notarized that will vouch your relationship. That they have known you and
witness your interdependency.
9. Internet communications - gmail, ym, skype,
10. Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine, Christmas Cards that you gave to each other.