Good day to all! A little help, please. I'm working on our spousal sponsorship forms and I'd like to ask for help from those who were already done with their applications. I have the following questions:
Document Checklist> Proof of Medical Examination:
1) Do I have to go for a medical exam before sending our forms and include the results in the application? or should we submit our application first and wait for the embassy's advice as to when I can take the medical exam then submit the results in the middle of the processing?
Document Checklist> Identity and Civil Status Documents:
2) Do I have to have these documents (NSO Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate) authenticated by having them red ribboned through DFA?
Form IMM 0008 (Generic Application Form):
3) Personal Details> Full name> Family name(s), Given name(s) (exactly as shown on your passport or travel document)
* It asks for a full name, but it did not explicitly ask for a "middle name", do I have to include my middle name under "given name(s)"? Or should I drop my middle name and just put my surname and first name?
4) National Identity Document
* Do we have one in the Philippines? If so, what could be provided as national identity document?
5) Contact Information: Current mailing address and email address
* So it says, all correspondences will go to current mailing address unless an email address is specified. I provided an email address. To those who also provided an email address, did the embassy still send you mails to your mailing address? or did you receive notices through email?
Form IMM 5669 (Background Declaration):
6) Question 6d) Have you been refused refugee status, an immigrant or PR visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
* I was denied a tourist visa a few times. All of those I applied at the time when I was single. I am newly married, btw. The embassies usually provide a generic refusal letter. To those who also answered "Yes" to the question, what type of details did you provide in the box that asks details for refusal?
Thank you for reading my post. I would appreciate any input.