Can I visit my spouse in canada while waiting for the approval of my spousal sponsorship visa? If yes, whats the requirements and what are the chances of approval? Thanks magpie. Great help indeed
I applied TRV for my wife 3 times.
- First time no chance since we had applied before marriage based on engagement photos
- Second time 4 days after marriage with marriage certificate
- third time after 6 months of last attempt with the R receipt for $1040
all three times rejected stating varied reasons (this is from the rejection letter)
"You do not satisfy me that you will return ..bla bla.."
- ties in your home country and Canada
- immigration status
- your travel history
- your purpose of visit is not clear (what the ...?)
- financial status and employment (we showed $10,000)
Basically I think they have decided that they will not give visa because there are chances that,
- the person will go to canada apply for PR inland and ask for extension of TRV
- the person may stay back illegally
I want to apply TRV for the 4th time after I get sponsorship letter. But my wife says no.