Could you please advise on the following matter - I am a bit confused by the info given on the www.cic.gc.ca
what forms exactly the Canadian spouse is supposed to submit for sponsorship application?
on the cic.gc.ca they mention:
* Application to Sponsor and Undertaking [IMM 1344A] PDF, 346 KB
* Sponsorship Agreement [IMM 1344B] PDF, 39 KB
* Sponsorship Evaluation [IMM 5481] PDF, 110 KB
* Sponsor Questionnaire [IMM 5540] PDF, 160 KB
* Document Checklist [IMM 5491] PDF, 99 KB
* Fees Receipt
but in the Document Checklist [IMM 5491] - they also say about another form that is not included into that application kit for sponsor: - Financial Evaluation (IMM 1283)
is that form necessary? maybe some other form in missing too except using the representative?
the matter is that the Canadian spouse is self-employed & is it possible to submit just the Option C Printout as an evidence? As all the income is mentioned in there.
one more question: Sponsorship Agreement [IMM 1344B] should be signed separately both for the spouse & all the accompanying kids?
thank you for reading this topic. your advise will be much appreciated.