I received a letter from Buffalo visa office to get the Medical examinations done in 3 months. They also requested me to provide RPRF. Can any of you answer the following questions:
1. To which address do I have to send the RPRF Draft?
2. Do I have to send the 490 US Dollars (each applicant), for my wife and myself? What about childern?
3. While I already did my medicals, I do not have any proof of my medical exams, as the medicals were directly sent by the doctor to the Ottawa. Do I have to include any medical examinations proof?
4. The Buffalo visa office has also requested me to provide latest FBI Certificate. Do I have to send the RPRF and FBI Certificate to the same address in a single package?
Thanks in advance!!
1. The letter you received should have the address of origin (Buffalo office) where you should mail the documents to.
2. The $490.00 is for adults (applicant and spouse) and $150.00 for family members less than 22 years of age. See the link for further details: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do
3. Without a proof of medical done and if nothing is in your file, then it is hard for them to proceed with the application. You might have have to re-do it, though is is an extra expenditure.
4. All updated FBI and RPRF should be put in one package and mailed to the originating office that requested for them.