Yeah, but wht abt those who hv filed b4 26/6?
1. Insufficient points i.e. less than 67(application may be refused)
2. A lack of job description on the company letterhead
3. Job descriptions do not match with the NOC responsibilities (at least 70%-80% duties must match)
4. If the job duties are exactly copied from the NOC responsibilities (Plagiarism)
5. Adaptability (should be blood relation and relevant docs must be submitted to prove the relation)
6. verification through the compnay (information on the documents related to work experience should be identical with the verification result). Any discrepancy will result a rejection.
7. Insufficient funds and/or sudden deposit
8. Negative substituted evaluation (if someone scores more than 67 points but IELTS result shows the basic level skill in some or all of the modules, there is a high likelihood of refusal). At least moderate level of english skill is required to achieve success. Otherwise, an immigration officer will think the applicant's english will impede communication due to basic level of english).
9. If any documents are proved to be fake e.g. Degree result, certificate, MSC exam result etc. For instance, college degree from a bogus college/university.
I hope this helps.