I'm posting on behalf of my niece, She left Canada with an expired working visa.
* Can she re enter in Canada again?
* Before she left, she found an employer to help her re enter the soonest because they need her services. Is that possible?
* Can she go back to Alberta soon? Or is she banned to re apply for a working visa because she overstayed with an expired visa?
* How long is the waiting time before she can go back again? She's too worried now. Please assist so I can advice her on what to do next.
1. I would think that she is going to find it difficult to obtain an new visa/work permit as she demonstrated that she didn't obey the Immigration Act, by overstaying on her last visit.
2. She still needs an approved LMO before she can apply for a work permit.
3. If she worked without authorization on her last time in Canada, she can't apply until 6 months have passed.