I had applied for quebec immigration and received my AOR in oct 2012
Below are my details
1. Education = Bachelor degree in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
2. Area of training = zero marks
3. Age = 27
4. years of experience= 4 yrs 10 months in IT
5. English = Ielts Listening = 7.5 speaking 7.0
6. french = A1,A2,B1 passed (with more than 16 marks in each section )
8 Spouse- Bachelor
I have below queries .I shall be grateful if someone replies for them
1:- I applied before dec6, and got AOR on oct 2011 . hence I think I will be considered under old rules
I am preparing for DELF B2 .., Will it suffice if i clear it or is it ncessary to get 16 marks in listening ,speaking section.
2:- at time of applying my IELTS score for listening was 7.5 while as per dec 6 rules it should be 8 to get full 3 marks..i feel i be considered under pre dec 2011 rules
3:- I have a doubt if I plan to marry and then add my wife's detail to application too.. will It be considered under post dec6. post march rules...
its big issue as I may loose my case because as per post march changes i will be in group 3 and no immigration for them... I am worried..
4:- at time of application I had not sent any monetary proofs like my accoun statements or deposits etc.. shall i send them now ?