Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

<< < (370/620) > >>

STILLHOPE:

. Hello Aftab

Quote from: Styl Hunt on March 04, 2012, 05:25:27 am

Dear  Stillhope,

Could please confirm that,  we have to submit  original  IELTS  and French Tests  results  along   initial Quebec  immigiration  or  copy  of Notarised  are  acceptable  to BIQ. Notarised is fine , but keep original safe with u to show at the time of interview

Looking forward  to your  supportive response.

Kind regards

Aftab  Ahmed

Styl Hunt:
Dear  Stillhope ,

There  is another  question, it is mandatory  for  every one/ every  country  to submit  incom tax  prove to legility  of work  experience as  per new A-15220-AA  published on 22 Feb, 20112.

[Form A-1520-AA][/Form A-1520-AA].

Please  advise promptly

regards

AA

STILLHOPE:
Quote from: Styl Hunt on March 04, 2012, 08:05:52 am

Dear  Stillhope ,

There  is another  question, it is mandatory  for  every one/ every  country  to submit  incom tax  prove to legility  of work  experience as  per new A-15220-AA  published on 22 Feb, 20112. Yes as per new rule, but if u dont have then explain in the letter.


[Form A-1520-AA][/Form A-1520-AA].

Please  advise promptly

regards

AA

abhisri200k:
Hi STILLHOPE,

I have Questions regarding this change:

1) Do we have to submit Income Tax return papers for all the years we are showing experience for ?
2) If we have changed two companies previously, Do we have to submit the Income Tax Return papers for the previous companies too ?

Please clarify.

Quote from: STILLHOPE on March 04, 2012, 08:42:17 am

Yes as per new rule, but if u dont have then explain in the letter.

STILLHOPE:
Quote from: abhisri200k on March 04, 2012, 11:24:44 am

Hi STILLHOPE,

I have Questions regarding this change:

1) Do we have to submit Income Tax return papers for all the years we are showing experience for ?
2) If we have changed two companies previously, Do we have to submit the Income Tax Return papers for the previous companies too ?    Same ,if u have fine otherwise leave it.

As per my knowledge u have to provide latest one, but if u have previous one then send with your application, but if u don't have then still its fine . Any documents they requested if u don't have just explain why u r not submitting.
Please clarify.


Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page