HELOO STILLHOPE AND QUEBEC 2011
Im on the process of preparing my papers for the application as QSW to send it in the visa office hongkong. Since I am single, i listed all the requiremnts needed. If there is document lacking from my list, please tell me. Do i need to pass all these requirements in my first application? or can i follow some of these later after AOR released?
1. Birth Certificate- original notarized certificate
2.never married certificate - original notarized certificate
3.photocopies of pages in your passport showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of
birth - do i need to notarize these copies???
4.certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee - notarized photocopies
5. Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in universitysealed envelopes - WHAT DOES IT MEAN? DO I NEED TO GO BACK TO OUR UNIVERSITY TO ASK NEW TRANSCRIPT AND LET THE SCHOOL SEALED IT IN AN ENVELOP?
6. Professional qualifications certificate - notarized photocopy
7. notarized employment contracts -
8. Original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employer
9. PROOF OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Test results from an approved language-testing organization: You must
submit test results. You must provide the original. Photocopies are
unacceptable. Language test results must not be older than two years old upon
submission ==== DO I NEED TO PASS THE ORIGINAL ONE??
*Proof of language proficiency is required for your application to be
considered complete, otherwise it will be returned to you ===== STILLHOPE SAID THAT IT IS OKAY NOT TO PASS THE FRENCH EXAM RESULT CERTIFICATE YET UPON APPLICATION AND JUST SEND IT LATER WHEN THE RESULT COMES OUT. BUT HERE IT IS STATED THAT IT IS REQUIRED. SO WHICH IS WHICH?
10. SETTLEMENT FUND == IS THIS NECESSARY? DO I NEED TO PHOTOCOPY MY BANK BOOK ACOUNT AND NOTARIZED IT? HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED IN MY BANK TO BE ENOUGH IN SETTLEMENT FUND?
11. POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCE
12. 6 PHOTOS
13. BANK DRAFT FOR THE APPLICATION FEE
14. APPLICATION FORM
15. DECLARATION OF INTENT TO RESIDE IN QUEBEC –ECONOMIC CLASSES
Thank you in advance