As stillhope says AOR is receipt of your application by the BIQ or it is file number.
But the full form of AOR is" Acknowledgement of receipt"
Thank you Quebec2011 and Stillhope.
Earlier i asked following and stillHope you replied on that. I need bit clarification on that.
Question: Should i wait for learning french and then apply for it or i can apply first and update my application once i get scores?
Answer :Take a addmission in french school and send addmission receipt with your application and then appear in the exam later. when u will get your first aor then u can send update your file
Following is picked from quebec site : /french-language/country-departure/index.html
To speed up the processing of your application, enclose with your Application for a Selection Certificate an attestation relative to either one of the two tests recognized by the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) for assessing French language knowledge – either a Test d'évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFaQ) or a Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ).
You can also submit an attestation for: the Diplôme d'études en langue française (DELF), the Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF), the Test de connaissance de français (TCF) or the Test d'évaluation du français (TEF). If you choose the TCF or the TEF, you must enclose an attestation of the results of both the oral comprehension test (mandatory test) and the oral expression test (optional test).
1) I need to take admission is which french school? where i live there is no french school. Do i need to take admission in one of the french school in Quebec in advance?
2) Where i can register for TEFAQ or TCFQ?
3) I have heard that normally you get AOR within few months what if by that time i have not completed my french certification. Can i send my updated scorr when ever i get result or it needs to be right away.
4) While filling up the QSC form for application, i need to mention my french knowledge, what should be the safest value to show over there
(Intermediate 5 or beginner level 1-4) how much points i will get if i put beginner level
4) Do my wife needs to learn french too? i see she can apply for 4-6 points.
Sorry for lots of questions and i really appreciate your help.