Hi mkshah, i cannot reply to your message, still not allowed for PM.
To answer your questions, please see below:
1) Qualification - Bachelor of Science in Office Administration, 2004 - from Phil.
Also tell me total how many years of studies you did for your Bachelors of Science in Office Administration? -
A. How many years in your degree studies? -
14years from primary till degree
Is this the same as Bachelors of Science in Secretarial in Administration?
Regarding Bachelors of Science in Secretarial in Administration, pls see, there is a note at the bottom of page 1 in the link I provided.
It goes like this:
The evaluation of the 'Bachelor' of 4 years is Three years of technical collegiate studies - Diploma of collegiate studies - does this means that the below bachelors are not qualified.
Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Technology, in Food Technology, in Industrial Technology, in Marine Transportation, in Medical Technology, in Radiologic Technology, in Nursing, in Secretarial Administration.
2) Age – 36 14 points
3) Work Exp - 15years (as legal secretary, Executive Secretary (office administrator) 8 points
4) Language - IELTS (will take)
French - will be enrolling to claim points
Along with your application, if you are not submitting any results for French & / or English Proficiency then you will not get any points for it.
5) 2 kids (10year old & 8month old) total 8 points for 2 kids below 12 years
6) No relative in Quebec
7) Funds no problem 1 point
My spouse details are as follows,
1) Age – 39 2 points
2) Qualification - Secondary Graduate – 1992 -
3) French - will be enrolling to claim points Along with your application, if you are not submitting any results for French & / or English Proficiency, then you will not get any points for it.
4) No relative in Quebec
My job descriptions is more on NOC 1221. Also, my graduate course is not on the List for the Area of Trainings, how can I claim points to that?
Thanks a lot!