I'm new here. I am going to apply for Quebec skilled visa. I need advice from you guys on a few things. I did the evaluation on the Quebec site. It turns out that I qualify with the below given criteria.
Country - Sri Lanka
Age - 28
Education - 4 year BSc Degree in Computer Science
Work - 2 years as a QA Engineer and 2+ years as a Web/PHP Developer
French - Minimal (even though i dont know French I'm planning to learn)
English - Advanced
ok. Now here are my questions for u, if u can kindly answer them.
1) Do u think I have a good chance of getting the visa?
2) Would it be better to get the services of a lawyer or can one submit the applications on their own without any issue?
3) I have mentioned my skill in French and English. Do I need to give any test results such as IELTS to prove this? I'm asking becoz they are only expecting speaking and listening skills. Will providing a french language test mark cut down the time it'll to process my application? Can I submit my application and then take these tests and send them the results later? Or will I be interviewed to test my language skills, and that's just it.
4) And for my BSc degree is it sufficient to send my Transcript and a copy of my degree certificate? Does the transcript need to be sealed in an envelop since i already have gotten two transcripts but they are not sealed.
5) And for my work experience is it sufficient to provide service letters from my previous and current employers?
Hope some one could answer this especially the third one. Please elaborate on that one specifically.
Thank You ( Merci