Hi @ egrace
I need your help again..
1. In my Bank draft, the Staff is not allowed to put names on the reverse side so i will have to do it on my own.
AM I RIGHT IF I WILL WRITE MY NAME IN THE ENDORSEMENT AREA OF THE CHECK(REVERSE SIDE)??
2. Do i have to include the instruction area for the application or only the 1st page where in i started filling up the data?
3. will it be okay if i will put additonal information by writing in the application form?. like some blanks are not fillable.
4. I dont have any employment contract since our employer has no hold over our length of stay. But my employment certificate includes # of hours, Salary, and dates of changes per level of position. Do you think do i have to write an explanation letter? if yes? does it have to be notarized?
5. If you are on a priority list. but there's no mission/interview within 6o days does is mean you will go beyond 60 days for CSQ application despite it was clearly mentioned in the guides de immiration that "priority processing will have a maximun of 60 days"? or do they cater interview anytime?
LOL just curious hehhehe
- im still worried with the mild detroscoliosis though its minimal...
i hope this will not affect my application
To BIQ HONGKONG APPLICANTS:
-Since PHOTOCOPY of application for PERMANENT RESIDENCY is included in our application do i have to notarize it? or i can print a new set and send them the second original?