I am planning to apply for canada immigration (Quebec) in next two weeks. I have few doubts in my mind, hope you can help me with this . Here are our details...
STUDIES :ENGINEERING (B.Tech C.Sc) 4yrs form India
M.S (IT) from (USA) 2yrs, completed in 2008
Work Experience: 5yrs+ in the same field (USA)
ILETS : NO
Job offer form Quebec : no
STUDIES: M.B.B.S from India (4.5yrs) and 1yr internship.(completed in 2011).
CHILDREN:2 ( 3yrs and 2yrs) U.S CITIZENS
Work experience of my spouse : none
ILETS AND FRENCH : NO
Relatives in Quebec : none
Finance : good
Area of training:
how to calculate points for this?
1) Do we qualify for applying Quebec immigration under skilled worker?
2) Which Group we come under?? GP 1 or 2 or 3??
3) How much time it takes for the processing?
4) We are going to apply from USA (Temporary residence) Will it matter??
5) Do we need to give ILETS as I have been working in USA almost 6yrs??
6)Do we need to give french proficiency tests??
7)what are chances of my wife getting into medical residency/ practice there?