Hope you're keeping well enough
I just received my CAIPS report today in which CLPR is wrongly mentioned. Let me explain plz.
Information is stated like this (for all the family):
City of Birth: Karachi........this is correct
Citizenship: Pakistan........this is correct
COB: Pakistan... ............this is correct
CLPR: England (for me and my children)... ........this is correct
CLPR: Pakistan.... (for my wife only).... ........which, i think, is incorrect
Explanation: only in front of my wife's status, ‘'Pakistan” is written; on the other hand in front of my and my children's status, ‘England' is stated.
1. What is CLPR? AND WHY IS IT DIFFERENT IN MY WIFE'S CASE, whilst we all have same citizenships and resident status
PS. We all have been living here in London together for 7-8 years
My 2nd Question:
Medical Status Code:
Medical Status Code: A (this is same for all my family)
**IMS – Visa Notified on 07 July, Case Status ‘Assessed M01' (For me and my kids)
But for my wife
**IMS – Visa Notified on 07 July, Case Status ‘.............'
2. Is it blank because they are futher checking her medical result?
- Her medical was done on 19th june but they never requested to go for any other tests,
3. Are there any chances, they will ask to repeat my wife's medical???
Stage validity date:
this is mentioned as M01 for me and my kids' – which i checked (means perfect health);
however it is blank against my wife's details
4. Will it further delay???
Finally BF'd date is mention as 23 Aug.
5. Will they decide my case soon?
Many Many thanks in advance