AFAIK 'part-time' employment doesn't qualify u for the POF waiver.
I will soon do my landing this April 26, 2012. I have questions appreciate if you can answer them for me as I am starting to be a bit nervous doing this landing and coming back with AVR.
1. WHat are the primary documents I have to hand to the canadian officer? Any other documents that I ave to be ready other than "primary documents"?
2. How much money do I need to show as POF, my wife will do the landing at a later part of June this year...is it okay to land first without her? I am the principal sponsor of the PR though?
3.Can I just bring around 2-3K of cash and the rest will be just a bank statement?
4.I do not have any good to declare for now, do I have to still fill up the goods to follow list form? Can that follow list will be done later by my wife's landing?
5.What do I need to present during SIN application?
6. Do I need to bring extra photos for the PR card? How do I know they will need new photos? Am I going to ask them if those photos they currently have is okay for PR or not? Also, I do not have extra photos anymore of the same that I have submitted, if ever it will be new photo again..is that okay?
1. Is okay to go back to the U.S same day I did my landing or the day after my landing?
2. What are the documents I needed importantly in coming back to the U.S aside from my passport with expired visa/I-797/certificate of employment/Old I-94...what else do I have to be ready of?
3. Is okay to bring back the POF I brought upon entering Canada?
4. Is it okay to tell the U.S officer that you went to Canada to complete the landing process?
5. If they asked if I have a green card application ..do I have to tell them that I do have one but is pending and I don't know when it s going to be finished?
What other things do you suggest that I have to do? Please HELP. Thank you mASTER QORAX ...you are such a blessing to those confused!!!!!