Thank you Ochena. From the reference of Qorax, it is being indicated to send just one from (Generic IMMI0008). Could you please advise me regarding this??
Well, let me explain a bit about this issue. You have to send the followings for the updates:
-A cover letter
-Updated photographs of applicant and dependents
- Recent financial status ...i.e is bank statement for last 6 months
-Doc for any sort of changes in your status
You must send:
1. Generic application form...new form is uploaded
2. Background declaration: There should be some changes and new forms
3. Additional family info: Better to send though there is no change
4. Economic Classes: must send, showing your asset & liabilities declaration in the form...must use newly introduced formsMy sense says
, the forms have been changed and visa office would like to work on identical forms for all periods of applicants. So, its better to send all the 4 forms to avoid possible delay in future. I think if there is no change in job sector, no need to send it again. Not only job but also for every such issues. The appearance is subject to change..so photograph is a must....Fund naturally does change and must send this.
Hope the above information would be helpful for those who are actually in doubt. FYI I have already sent my updated docs and forms to SVO and they received my mail yesterday as per Fedex Tracking info.