GLORY TO GOD! GOD IS GOOD AMEN!!!
FILE NO.: B0000-0000(XXX)
ST. VINCENT & THE GRENADINES
18 August 2010
Dear Mrs. Twinsmama:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
I am pleased to advise you that all processing requirements have been met and immigrant visas will be issued to you and your accompanying family members: xxxxxx and xxxxxx, when you have provided the following to our office:
1) a passport for yourself and accompanying family member(s) valid at least one month beyond the validity of your medical examinations: 27 November 2010, which will be the date by which you must arrive in Canada as an immigrant;
2) one (1) current passport-type photograph, meeting the enclosed specifications, for each member of your family, the name of each person being written on the back. Do not staple or glue these photos to any object;
3) complete the following information for yourself and each accompanying dependent for whom you are submitting a passport and photograph. Please enclose an extra page with this information if this space is insufficient;
Name Eye Colour Height (cm)
Citizens of Guyana please note: ONLY machine readable passports will be accepted for visa issuance.
You are required to submit all the items listed above in SIXTY (60) days from the date of this letter, failure to do so could result in your application being refused for non-compliance. It generally takes from two to four weeks to make a final decision on your application once ALL the documents have been submitted, excluding mail or courier handling. Applicants resident in Guyana may submit their passports to the Canadian High Commission in Georgetown for forwarding to Port of Spain: you will be provided with a date where we expect a final decision to have been made and passports returned.
Applicants resident in Antigua, Barbados, Dominica, St. Lucia, Grenada, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, must contact their local courier service e.g. DHL or FEDEX to make pre-paid arrangements for the return of their passports.
Please return this letter with your passport and photograph.
Thank you for your prompt response.
Immigration Section/Service de L'immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box/C.P. 565
3-3A Sweet Briar Road, St. Clair
Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago
Email / Courriel: pspan-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Facsimile/ Télécopieur : 868-628-2619www.trinidadandtobago.gc.ca
Government of Canada/ Gouvernement du Canada
NB: When communicating with our office, include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve all clients better, we are not able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Notes to the applicant:
• Immigration photographs are not the same as passport photographs.
• Make sure that you provide the correct number of photographs specified by the visa office
to which you apply.
Notes to the photographer:
The photographs must:
• show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders showing full face centred in the
middle of the photograph;
• have a plain white background;
• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or
exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;
The photographs must:
• measure between 25 mm and 35 mm (1" and 1 3/8") from chin to crown
• have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 3/4") finished size.