Thanks for your reply...
so, as soon as we send in the complete docs....they will start processing our application without waiting for the 4 months lead time???
if "yes": how long will it take for medical request after they are start processing my application?
thanks in advance
- Application to CIC
- waiting for approx 2 month, get 1st AOR and suggestion to send doc in 120 days
- once you submit full document, you may get 2nd AOR in 2-4 months time (late if VO is Buffalo, NY; earlier if VO is ND,India) (status - Received by VO)
- Once you get 2nd AOR, you may need to wait for approx 3-4 months for being "In Process" status from "received by VO"
- your file will get t/f to other VO (in 3-4 month time)
- Approx. within a month You will get either suggestion to submit additional documents or get medical request
- Once medical + PRP is on the way, Background + security check will continue; which may take 3 months to 12 months time or even more; depending on your profile, origin country and many more other factors...
- Once security is done, VO may ask to deposit PP for stamping....